My review of Roxanne Price- August 2015

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Timothy103, Sep 4, 2015.

1. I went to the Bunny Ranch four times. This was the first time I went to the Love Ranch. I am a private person so I usually keep my thoughts to myself...However, when you have this much fun, you want to tell everyone!
    She is simply amazing. I requested a "GFE" and she delivered. She is incredibly attractive. Her attractiveness is only surpassed by her charming personality. I appreciated that I never felt rushed. She made sure I felt very comfortable with her so I would more effectively communicate what I wanted during our encounter. She created a very intimate environment that is important in any girlfriend experience. We goofed around with each other in a way that only added to the level of intimacy.
    Her body is terrific. I wanted a woman with curves but NOT a BBW. She was exactly that. Her chest is all natural. Believe me, I inspected them thoroughly. Why stop there? Butt, legs...just every part of her is exquisite. I promise that you will want to kiss and touch every part of her.
    Overall, I recommend her to everyone. I want to see her again. I think your missing out if you do not spend time with Roxanne.

P.S. Did I mention she was bisexual!?! YES!

Timothy103

ivymae likes this.
  2. Great review of Roxanne, Timothy! She is really a beautiful person inside & out. Happy to hear you had an amazing time with her. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks for taking the time to write about our experience together! I cannot wait till the next time hun <3

4. Great times, can't wait till the next date Tim!~ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

6. Thank you love, you are very sweet!

7. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome review. I am glad you had a great time with Roxanne. She is so beautiful and sweet.

roxanneprice likes this.
  8. So are you Kim! Thanks for taking the time to read through my review. ;)

9. A wonderful review of a wonderful lady!!

10. Aww, what a great review, glad you had a good time together.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]