my time with Jade Carpi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jshusker, May 19, 2012.

1. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of meeting Jade this Friday and she is a wonderful person with a great personality she really cares about the person she is with. She is a wonderful lover and a great kisser guys you should definitely see her if you can.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hey Husker [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It was a pleasure to spend time with you. You were one of the highlights of my day :)
    I also wanted to that you so much for being so thoughtful and bring me that sweet present, I am sure it will bring me a lot of positive energy. I love it! I am wearing it now. I am looking forward to see you again. Until then stay with my kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade for the nice reply I really look forward to are next party I can't wait to see you again ;)!!!

4. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I was with Jade this past Wednesday we didn't party but we had a good time together the more time I spent with her the more interesting she is, she is a real sweetheart I recommend her very highly [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. Jade is a remarkable woman, funny sincere and I love her accent. We will miss you when you go on vaction.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are welcome Jshusker! In reality I am the one that have to thank you for the sweet words [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for visiting Husker. I loved the crystals. I will put it out to get some sun when I came back. It's so sweet of you to take the time to revisit our review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

April, let's say we are remarkable women. You are a beautiful and thoughtful woman and I am proud to be associated with you. Thank you for always do a great job by us. By the way everyone. April work in the office at the Love Ranch North [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I miss you all very much. We need a party when I come back :mrgreen:

9. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Jade I am glad you liked the crystal I hope it brings you a lot of positive energy take care and see you soon
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Hi Jade hope you had a nice vacation can't wait to see you !!!

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I love it Husker. I am sure it will, as a matter of fact I think it is already [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Your right Kim Jade is a wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Jade is the best! So sweet and sexy. I just can't get enough of her! I'm hooked!

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I been having great vacations since I last saw you. Come back soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Hi jade sorry it been so long since I seen you time seams go by so fast. I will be seeing you at the end of the month. I think I spent a hour reading your past reviews and I think that everyone that meet you really enjoys your company your are definitely a 10 plus in my book. Thanks for revising my review and take care see you soon I can't wait

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Kim. I would describe you with the same words. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

awwww... how sweet. I will see you on the 1st :wink:

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Time does go by fast Husker, thank you for taking the time to read them. I love them all. I am sure all the ladies agree with me that you are as well a 10 plus for us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. jshusker
    Chat with Me

It is really hard to pick who you want to party with the ladies are so beautiful and they all have great personalities. And Jade is one of the best hopefully I be able to party with her soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Me too and have you wish to add another lady to the fun, just let me know [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was thinking of you today, jshusker. I hope to see you very soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

22. jshusker
    Chat with Me

If you like I would like to party with you in November.

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I would like that very much, jshusker.