My Volcanic Party with JADE CAPRI and TAMELA LEE!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jun 12, 2013.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

I have known Jade and Tamela about the same length of time...about 2 and a half years. I first partied with Jade this past February2013. I have had 19 parties with Tamela over this time. After being with them separately, and becoming super friends with both of them, I knew I wanted to get these two HOT LADIES together.

When I arrived on June 7th, got settled in and relaxed before going over to LRN to watch Ustream that evening. Tamela had just arrived from a overnighter in Vegas and had to prepare for us. After watching Ustream, Jade and I finished our negotiation and drove over to the Bunny Ranch for our party. Jade looked STUNNING in a white form fitting dress.

Tamela wasn't quite ready so we sat at the bar and talked till she turned the corner and said Hi !!!

Tamela kissed us both and off we went to have fun!! Before we started we took some pics.

After undressing, Tam and Jade started kissing one another passionately as I watched hungrily!!

They quickly moved to kissing me!! Positioned me on the bed and took turns in many positions. Wow.... what a feeling!!!
    Tamela and Jade are the two best kissers that I have had the pleasure of being with on my trips. As I was laying beneath these beauties listening to them pleasure one another as well as ME.....was music to my ears!

The chemistry between these two is amazing and has to be experienced in person to fully appreciate the HEAT!!

What happens next will stay betweeen us , but I will say it was VOLCANIC HOT!

All I can say is ........ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

We concluded by cuddling on the bed with me being the meat in a Tamela/Jade SANDWICH!

As Jade's time was ending and Tam and I prepared a bath, as Jade dressed.

Kisses goodbye and Jade was gone!

If you are looking for a 2 girl or a party with either of these two ladies....LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

There is NOT a hotter duo than JADE CAPRI and TAMELA LEE!

Both have been Bunny and Lover of the month multiple times!!!!!

Jade has been Lover of the Year.....twice!!!

Tamela is one of the stars of the Cinemax show...." Working Girls in Bed"

There are not sufficient words to decribe the feeling these two ladies provide their clients...

YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT IN PERSON!!!!

Thank you ladies for an UNFORGETTABLE PARTY! It won't be the last !! MUAH!!!

2. Great review John. It's no wonder this has become such a popular party. It's certainly tempting to me :)

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Sounds like a dream....!!!

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

You the Man John that was an HOT Review of Everyman's Dream Party. That is a Super Hot Sneak Preview. I will be enjoying that party soon but I will be doing it in reverse. Partying with those two Sexy Blondes before I take Tamela to Vegas :wink:

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review John! That just has to be the party of a lifetime! I hope to enjoy the same soon! :mrgreen:

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome review! sounds like you had a blast. We should come up with a catchy phrase for a prty with these two. How about the Queens party?

:mrgreen:

7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Billsfanatic, alphawolf and Docrocker! This party was SPECTACULAR!

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Great idea TS! I had a unforgettable experience! :mrgreen:

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony! Have fun!! [smilie=happy.gif]

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Oh you know I am going to enjoy this party those two Tall Sexy Blondes all over me then I get to go to LV the next day with Miss Tamela Lee. I think I better start working on my cardio :wink:

11. Sooooo Hot!! the a/c was on 65 and we were still sweating!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

hehe...We must have done something right?? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Aha! That's putting it mildly

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was Bill. Maybe someday we can make that happen for you too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I would say if it's not, it gets very close to a dream can be :wink:

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

John is the Man and so are you Tony. I will love to spend time with you and Tamela before your trip. You know I been signed in for sometime now :wink:

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a party of a lifetime Origlegman. You will have what you love, legs, boobs and booty :)
    Let's plan it. :)

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Please do find the catch phase. We will use it :wink:
    Being the one that started this trend so should we call #TamJadequeensparty?

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

How is the cardio going? :twisted:

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww Thank You Jade I needed that. Tamela and I are working on my next trip I never know what to expect from her she keeps surprising me so you might see me sooner than either of us expected. I'm glad you haven't signed off on me there are so many Tamela 2 girl parties I want to try I'm going to have to start combining them and making them Tamela 3 girl parties. I told her I haven't had an orgy yet so... but if you don't see me this Summer you will in the fall before Vegas. My Tamela two girl list keeps growing I told her we might have a 3 blonde party with you her and Willow.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade for the kind words! It was an EPIC party!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. I look forward to playin with the two of you again xo

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow! Way to party to John!! [smilie=happy.gif]

25. Hehe right!?

26. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks! you should visit and play with them yourself?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

27. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Same here!!!! TEASE, PLEASE and SQUEEZE!!!!!! hehe

28. Hehe exxxactly :twisted:

29. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

What about the " Lee/Capri Goddess Party!"

30. I love it!!

31. How about "Best Breasts Queens" [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] (Tamela and Jade, of course). Hence BBQs party

32. Aha clever!

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was? Wow!!! normally anything under 73 and I am cold lol :shock:

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Everything you do is right John [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. It was one Hawt party