Oh what a night... with Kimberly and Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, May 30, 2013.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I planned a trip out to the ranch for Memorial Day weekend to see two ladies in particular, since this trip would be one day past, one year since my first trip to the LoveRanchNorth. One of them was the sexy Kimberly Love. I had talked to Kimberly about a party on saturday night since she was my first party that started these recent trips and made and appointment to guarantee some fun time with her.

Once Saturday night came we decided to do some karaoke first before we started the party, since Kimberly had not been around recently and I did not want her to miss joining in with the other ladies and singing. After some singing she found out that someone had booked a party in the VIP room so we would have to wait until later to begin our party. I was willing to wait since she is such fun to be with and I still got to hang out with her in the parlor. She was having a great time and enjoying herself when Jade came over and started to hang out too. Now i am NOT saying that Jade was trying to steal me away from Kimberly... it was more like she was trying to steal Kimberly away from me :D The two of them were having quite the time and then they sat on either side of me and I asked them both, if they were planning on changing this to a two girl party. Of course neither one of them denied that. I was also planning on a party with Jade anyways, so I was more than willing to see where this was going. They continued some of the fun in the parlor and I had to ask them if they were starting the party without me, lol.

We finally got into the VIP room and discussed what the evenings activities were going to be. We agreed on a threesome party and everyone was looking forward to the fun. The party was fantastic and I quite enjoyed everything the ladies did. They really get along with each other and that came out in the party.

The delay in starting the party was well worth it as it made everyone more than ready to party, which was more amazing than I could ever have imagined :mrgreen:

I can't wait until I can make another trip out there and spend some more time with both of them :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. That sounds like a truly amazing evening, and a great pairing :) Reminds me that I still need to do a threesome sometime, hehe.

3. Patience is a virtue, and it obviously paid off in this case! :mrgreen:

4. Sounds like it must have been quite a party. I know that some of the most unexpected situations that we end up in are some of the best moments of our lives. I know how incredable that Jade and can imagine that Kimberly is just as sweet. Hopefully you don't need to wait to long before you can get back to see these amazing ladies.

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. Wonderful review!!! Sounds like you had a prefect night!!!!!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Well said HBP :D

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He will be back ;)
    I think we had our good share of making him feel at home.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can tell you first hand, it was :twisted:
    You are so right UNCO, sometimes the not planned or expected can be really enjoyable, but I suppose that it is what we make of it, right? We are kind of sweet, in the whole meaning of the word :twisted:
    We will all be here hopeful that he can be back sooner than later and so do you.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Kimberly for letting me be part of a wonderful time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww.. Thank you sweetheart. You are a beautiful lady as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A picture of Kimberly and Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

i hope one day partake in Kimberly and Jade party :twisted:

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You know me. It can be arranged [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Oh its a must do kinda party... those two really know how to have fun together

17. Sexy picture! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe.. Yes, we do. Let's see what happen till next year. Hopefully she will be back.

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the truffles and the visit this past weekend. It's always a pleasure to have you here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see you again. When do plan on visiting again?

[​IMG]