REVIEW Parties with Bella Divinity and Roxanne Price

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Jul 8, 2016.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

So I was kind of bummed that I didn't get to party with Bella last time I was in town, so I decided another trip was in order. Headed out to Carson City but arrived very exhausted, so I skipped the usual strip club/drop-in to checkout any lineups and headed to bed.

The next morning I was feeling much better and messaged Bella, she was busy till around 2:30pm, so I drop by soon after that. Once she was ready, we went back to her room and partied. Blowjob and then multiple positions, and finished with doggy style. Relaxed for a minute and Bella was started to get me ready for round 2 [​IMG] Great party as always and I had mentioned that we should party the next day.

I had also messaged Roxanne and setup a party with her at 8pm, I hung out with Roxanne for a little bit after my party with Bella, then headed over to MLBR to see if there were any ladies available for a potential late night party. I saw Mulan V come out for a lineup, and was planning on talking to her again (vibes were very good the last time I talked to her - hopefully still unchanged). She was picked and she was off to party, so I didn't get the chance to talk to her again. Waited a bit longer, but it was soon time to head back over to LRN.

I request for Roxanne, and we head back to her room. We start in the shower getting each other wet and teasing each other, before heading over to the bed. Roxanne's pussy is tight at the start, but soon it opens up as I penetrate her and slowly stroke my way deeper and deeper into her. Switched between multiple positions and was able to get her off. I love teasing her sensitive nipples as well as her clit. We finish off the party with a handjob and get back into the shower to clean up. We talk about potential things we can do the next time we party (which was most likely to be my next trip since I already had plans to party with Bella the next morning).

I was thinking of going back to MLBR to see if another party was in the cards, but with no real solid leads and I was just still a bit too exhausted to make it a 3 party day, I called it a night and headed back to my hotel room.

The next morning I woke up and messaged Bella what I thought and arrived at the ranch. Bella relayed my intent to Roxanne and they were both extremely excited to do a two-girl party with me (well Roxanne was more sleepy since we just woke her up LOL). It had been a while since they did a two-girl together. Bella is more dominant during my parties and Roxanne more slow and sensual, so Bella got the role of the mistress, while Roxanne was our sex slave [​IMG]

I relaxed for a bit while Roxanne got ready (since we had basically woke her up and told her that we wanted to party with her), then Roxanne and I started in the shower for some foreplay. Then transitioned to the bed where Bella also joined in. Roxanne started masturbating and of course Bella told her she could not cum without permission. Bella got me hard and I started fucking Roxanne, Bella also joined in the fun by fucking Roxanne with her strap-on at the same time. Afterwards, Bella toyed with Roxanne's pussy while I face fucked Roxanne. Finally, Roxanne got permission to cum, so she straddled on top of me and grinded till she cam hard on top of me. Once that was out of the way, they both focused on me, and got me to cum all over the place. We cleaned up the mess (it was one very dirty third towel LOL) and finished off in the shower.

A really great party with both Bella and Roxanne. Bella's ATF status is a given, while Roxanne is definitely a close second! MVP of the party was certainly Roxanne, she is a true professional and took it like a champ [​IMG]

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

A 2girl with these two beauties has always been my dream, as I have partied with them one-on-one. However, there is no way I could match your 2 day affair. You can't see it QTo but my hat's off to you!

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Haha, thanks for the response. You should really try a two-girl with both of them sometime soon!

cinnamon likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

that's my dream but it will take awhile to come true

cinnamon likes this.
  5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

The longer it takes, the more memorable it will be!

cinnamon likes this.
  6. Thanks for the steamy review QTo! Can't wait to repeat this experience... ;)

auron79 likes this.
  7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Nice, I'd love to party with you and Bella again soon! :)

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Haha, it sure was a great party, which leads to an easily written review that very steamy ;)

10. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Hot hot hot, need a cold shower after reading this!!! Congrats girls!

isurfer likes this.
  11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great review! Thanks for sharing!!!

12. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Haha, that's great to hear. Can I join you in the shower ;)

cinnamon likes this.
  13. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

heck yes, all 4 of us!!![smilie=call me.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  14. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

That would be so much fun!...................

15. Well, you got my attention with that one.

Great job. I am at the age where one party a day is plenty.

16. OMG THIS. I NEED THIS
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

auron79 likes this.
  17. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Hahaha, that'd be so much fun!..................

roxanneprice likes this.
  18. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

QTo you always have great reviews. You tease us with some steamy writing but want us to experience it for ourselves with these beautiful ladies.
    Keep up the fantastic job sir! Until the next review.....:)

roxanneprice likes this.
  19. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Haha, isn't that the point of the reviews. Go experience it yourself too!

roxanneprice and auron79 like this.
  20. You hit the nail right on the head QTo, thanks for teasing our audience. Lol!!

auron79 likes this.
  21. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes! Mission accomplished :) ................

22. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

It's working all right! Keep teasing us. LOL

23. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

GREAT...:)[smilie=hi ya!.gif].....................

24. Hmmm, Roxanne as a sex slave with another lady as Domme. I must meditate upon this.

roxanneprice likes this.
  25. I notice no comment from Roxanne on what I am to meditate upon, just that wonderful bra-and-panties smile. I doubt I could ever have such a sex slave, I get a puppy-dog-eyes look just being with you.

26. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Haha, it certainly is a great setup ;) ..........................