REVIEW Party with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JC04978, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

I had made a trip out to Reno and had been talking with Jade for a few weeks about seeing her. It was a short trip, just a weekend, and wanted to see her on that Friday when I got into Reno. My travels went well, just a little behind schedule, and made it to my hotel in downtown Reno. I got checked in and got settled down, then got up with Jade that I had made it in safely. I told her I wanted to see her and need a ride out to the LRN. It wasn't too late in the evening but I was going to have to wait on my ride to get me from my hotel and then take me out to see her. She made the suggestion of her actually coming out to see me. That really interested me and said "Okay". Really got my heart racing a little. Jade is amazing. I had partied with her before and had a great time. I got a quick shower and got nice and comfortable in my room and it wasn't long before there was a knock at my door. At the door was Jade in a sexy little black dress. She always looks great in what ever she dresses in. What a spectacular body. We greeted each other and she slipped into the bathroom to change into something a little more comfortable. Lets just say she looked awesome in the dress, but didn't compare to the sexy lingerie she came out in. I had an awesome party once again. She makes you feel so comfortable and is a genuinely a great person. If you are thinking about partying with this beautiful young lady, do so. You wont regret.

2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Great review I agree Jade is a great person and so sexy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  3. Great review of a fantastic Lady! Jade is one of the best, you have excellent taste :)

JC04978 likes this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I loved that you visited me and it was a great time. But knowing you, I was sure that we were going to have a great time.
    You are too one of these genuine people that I have met along the way. It's refreshing much we care for eachother and how wonderful the people we meet here really are. Thank you for that.
    I have few new numbers I am dying to show off :)
    Until we meet again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JC04978 likes this.
  5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you @lover5
    I am how I am made to feel :)

lover5 likes this.
  6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I am happy to know you and think you are wonderful thank you for the kind words sexy.;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a lovely write up. I can't say how much I enjoy his company and feel lucky to know him.
    Thank you love.