Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tcustar14, Dec 3, 2017.

1. What do you ladies think about men in lingerie?

Lemon Kitten likes this.
  2. Lemon Kitten
    Chat with Me

Lemon Kitten Cum and enjoy a little juicy fruit!

I don’t mind it at all! I love seeing my subs wear women’s clothes. It’s honestly a little... refreshing! Don’t be shy about it! This is a safe place and I think it’s awesome [smilie=call me.gif]

Tcustar14 likes this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy The Real Deal Online & In Person!

4. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Experience true Luxury with Lexie James

Men in women's lingerie: I find it really interesting and exciting. It's different and fun as long as the guy enjoys it!

Men in fancy man undies: I like a nice pair of silk boxers or underwear on a guy. I like when the guy wears something that makes him feel sexy!

Tcustar14 likes this.
  5. I started to wear panties over a year ago and I absolutely love it! I especially love shopping at Victoria's Secret! I have close to 100 panties! I feel amazing when I wear them! I love exploring my feminine side!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love men in lingerie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tcustar14 likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I agree with you!!! I love it when a man truly owns it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tcustar14 likes this.
  8. IMG_1966.JPG

I am so glad that you ladies love a man in lingerie!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017 at 4:28 PM
    RainbowKitty likes this.
  9. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy The Real Deal Online & In Person!

10. I sure would love to have some fun with you, Amy! I definitely hope to make a visit to see you in the future! I bet you would love to dress me up!

11. There are definitely days where I wish I was a woman! I would love being able to dress up in sexy dresses and lingerie!