Random Thoughts With Roxy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Here's a place for any nonsensical thought you may have had! Let's have some fun! :)

2. Eating healthy is dangerous. I cut my finger peeling an apple. This has never happened while opening a pack of Twinkies.

3. Laid is pronounced like paid but not said, said is pronounced like bread but not bead, bead is pronounced like lead but not lead which is pronounced like said

*mind blown by the English language and its hypocrisy* lol

BigDaddy76, norma, DesertRose and 6 others like this.
  4. To the 3 year old at Walmart crying because he couldn't eat a frozen Stouffer's pizza RIGHT NOW:

I understand. Those things are amazing. I envy your ability to vocalize your feelings.

5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I like to go against the grain and play devil's advocate at times. Many people on this board want prostitution legalized all across the US. I don't. I say keep it in Nevada, but maybe allow Las Vegas and Reno to have legal brothels, but not across the country. Dennis and his team are not that big personnel wise, and I feel like Dennis can run the legal brothel business in this country with the clients, ladies, staff, advertising exposure, expansion and profit with a good sense of "balance" and hands on management that many other brothels might not have. Corporate investors and even privately owned companies are more interested in profit and what their business is worth. I've seen over the years many businesses cutting hours or work days just to cut overhead costs of running a business, with only the bottom line profit being the driving force. If expansion of legal prostitution were to happen across the country, no doubt there will be other legal brothels, but some might not be up to the standards of Nevada brothels, and they might gain some clientele and business just because those guests wanting to participate in legal prostitution will not have to travel far from home or work. As their brothels grow in popularity, their businesses might grow, both in size and quality standards. If that happens, I worry that Mound House might eventually be like a ghost town of the old west, where tourists might come to see the BunnyRanch Museum and not a primary destination.

6. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Went to the doctor yesterday... He said I had athletes foot. I said, that's funny, I never played sports in my life. :rolleyes:

7. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

I always thought that asphalt was rectum trouble o_O

8. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

My shrink says I'm in denial. I told him no, that's a river in Egypt :confused:

9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

My cats have shown me that I'm not a ruler, I'm a servant. I wonder why dogs are not the same way?

10. If aliens took over the planet and made us their pets, I wouldn't mind at all because I really want one of those beds with my name on it.

11. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

I'll grab the newspaper, but I'll be damned if I have to fetch anything:)

[​IMG]

To Make Your Fantasies Become Reality, Click Here

To Book a Provocative Skype Show With This Slim & Stacked H-Cup, Blue Eyed Striking Lover, Click Here

Check Out My Profile With Lots Of Sexy Pics

Follow Me On Twitter

12. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

A sweet little pussy named Roxy who purrs when I stroke her? I like it! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

PhoenixRising and RoxyGold like this.
  13. Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10 and hot dog buns come in packs of 8?

14. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising, DesertRose and isurfer like this.
  15. Another day has come and gone in my adult life when I thankfully have not needed to use Algebra! :)

16. I agree completely. Of all the things to get watered down by corporate America, not the Ranches.

PhoenixRising and isurfer like this.
  17. i think calling someone a dildo is a perfectly acceptable insult. It's like they're a d**k, but not real enough o_O

18. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

I envy their ability to run around naked and everyone thinks it's cute and would Never call the police... If tried such a thing the Cops would come running after me..... Then ask to have their pic taken with me before they put me under arrest :)

[​IMG]

To Make Your Fantasies Become Reality, Click Here

To Book a Provocative Skype Show With This Slim & Stacked H-Cup, Blue Eyed Striking Lover, Click Here

Follow Me On Twitter

navysteve, PhoenixRising and isurfer like this.
  19. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

That's so you can give 2 to the dog! :rolleyes:

20. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

I think calling someone a dildo is a worse insult than calling someone a dick

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

To Book an Intimate Party With This Breathtaking Blonde Bombshell, Click Here

Follow Me On Twitter

PhoenixRising, HelgaHardd and isurfer like this.
  21. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

I use Algebra when I'm at LRV. I always try to solve for x when I party with CJ. :D

22. Why isn't there a Mouse flavored cat food?

23. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

Why do drive up ATMs have Braille key pads? :eek:

24. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Took my dog to the vet and he said my pup had the equivalent of athlete's foot. So now I have to rub ointment on his paws.
    All I can say is, if this dog gets jock itch, he's on his own!:eek:;)

25. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

My experience with corporations shows that they seem to hold the people who bring in the money in the lowest regard. When times get hard they lay off the sales staff and add to management. In my way of thinking that is bass ackwards.

So, Isurfer, I think we agree.

26. I hate it when I think I'm buying organic vegetables, then I get home and realize they are regular donuts.

27. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

28. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

THIS REALLY JUST TRIPPED ME OUT, LOL. I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT AND I THINK THIS IS AWESOME. THANKS FOR SHARING, ROXY

PhoenixRising and isurfer like this.
  29. I realized I cannot get into action/dramas that take place in different time periods (300, Troy, Game of Thrones etc) because I watched A LOT of Monty Python as a kid. I keep waiting for a cartoon foot to step on someone, or a cartoon God to complain about how much he hates groveling, or all the Knights to burst into song and dance. :)

And now for something completely different.

30. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

If it's called a "tramp stamp", who do girls get those tattoos- do they like being referred to as tramp? [for the record, I kinda like them, I think they can be hot!]

31. Was that non sensical? I think not. I laways enjoy your thoughts and how you put them to paper isurfer. I think you area genious!

20141103-191530-718-Edit (1).jpg 20141103-191707-780-Edit2 (1).jpg 20141103-191924-821-Edit (1).jpg

PhoenixRising, isurfer and RoxyGold like this.
  32. Tramp stamp is a pejorative term for a lower back tattoo that gained popularity in the mid 80's when tattoos on women were not as popular and the lower back was a particularly risqué place to see one peek out of. A girl that had a tattoo there was more likely to be a "bad" girl, "trampy" or "loose". It's just a couple of inches from her butt, after all! Nowadays, anyone male or female, can have tattoos anywhere and it's not a big deal.

Hope you enjoyed my little slang history lesson, lol! :)

33. PhoenixRising and isurfer like this.
  34. Because lust has perfect vision lol ;)

35. SharinMoore
    Chat with Me

SharinMoore Chat anytime! Or e-mail me!

Hey I love my tramp stamp and I was kinda a bad girl long before I got it done. Lol It's tribal art around a heart in my two favorite colors blue and purple.