Remy Martin, My Oh My

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MrGoldfish, Jun 4, 2017.

1. So I recently visited CC and decided to make a trip to the cul-de-sac. I've had several good experiences there and always look forward to returning when I get a chance. One lady in particular I have wanted to spend time with is the remarkable Remy Martin. I've tried to meet her in the past, but the timing was off. When I saw she would be in town during my most recent vacation, I took a chance and sent off an e-mail. She responded quickly and I easily made a last minute appointment.

I arrived in town a couple days before my appointment and decided to stop by unannounced and introduce myself. I know I surprised her a bit, but she took it in stride and besides, the chance to get to know this fantastic lady a bit beforehand was just too good to pass up. Let me say Remy is even hotter in person than her pictures show, and she is a beautiful person inside which her pictures can't show. She is fun, witty, and has a killer sense of humor to go along with her dynamite smile and personality. She kept me in stitches (with some help from Sindy Sky) for the hour so I hung out at the LRN bar. I left that evening feeing confident that we would have an excellent time together.

My Friday appointment came and was even better than I could have imagined. Remy is a generous, energetic, enthusiastic and very passionate lady. And that's before you get her behind closed doors. Remy is the same person behind closed doors, just exponentionally more so. And she made laugh even harder on my second visit. Time went by way too fast, but Remy made me smile for days afterwards. She's a very sexy lady and just an all around fantastic person to boot.

tuch2881, torontoral and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Omg babe we had such a great time together, you and I both were in stitches!!!
    I'd adore the opportunity to make another lasting and fun memory with you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

on another note
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. Remy is the total package. Sindy is a laugh riot. Thanks for the report.

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jag, we are quite the pair!!!

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!