REVIEW Remy Martin - WOW!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyJoe, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Let me tell you first what a fool I have been. I don't know how I could have kept missing this beautiful lady all the times I've visited the ranches. Actually I do - our trips just never matched up. Let me tell you this- they never will "just miss" again. I can't say enough good things about this lady, mainly because they have already been said ! I can't believe that a 4'11" woman can have so much beauty, be so funny, show so much passion, and exude so much charisma. She is just a pleasure to be around - and I can't wait until the next time - and there will be quite a few next times. To say that she won me over is the understatement of the century.

The smartest thing I did was to call ahead and make the date. After texting back and forth a few times she knew what I wanted to do. She met me in the parlor wearing this awesome black cocktail dress. (I instantly started melting) She already had me! After a drink at the bar, we continued to her room where negotiations were a snap. The next two hours were pure bliss. Unfortunately, they passed by way too quickly. So to quench my thirst, I set up an outdate for two nites later.

Well I couldn't wait for Tuesday. I picked her up at the ranch for dinner in town. After dinner it was time for a little gambling and off to my room for round two. Well the time went so quickly that we extended to a full overnight. Again the time flew by. After a shower it was time for the drive back to the ranch. We enjoyed a great conversation full of jokes and laughing the whole time.

After saying our goodbyes it was time for the lonely ride back. But the memories are still fresh in my mind - and will be forever.

Remy, I can't thank you for a marvelous two nights. I hope you had half as good a time as I did ( though from the smiles on your face and the moans I know you did)! -wink, wink Till next time........

Gentlemen I suggest strongly you don't pass on this lady - you won't be disappointed.

JerseyJoe

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Remy is wonderful! I am so happy you both had a wonderful experience together!

PhoenixRising and kmoney like this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Oh my goodness babe, I thoroughly enjoyed our times shared, I'm even happier we were finally able to connect[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I look forward to many more marvelous times together.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Remy, Glad you like the review. Just writing it brought back wonderful memories of a fantastic two nights..So looking for many more memories Next time can't come soon enough

Joe

kmoney likes this.
  6. So glad Remy got an enjoyable outdate with you. She deserves to be spoiled.

kmoney likes this.
  7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

You are one lucky man Jersey Joe...[smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

9. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

10. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Patiently awaiting our next experience together[smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I promise to wear the corset for you next time!;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerseyJoe likes this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great Review Love! Glad you shared a wonderful experience! xoxo

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]