REVIEW Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dionisio, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Sometimes its hard to write what you really want to say or to convey the perfect thought on a subject. Yet, a review about Remy practically writes itself. In fact the danger is to paint such a rosy picture that it loses credibility for the reader and becomes too cliche. There are lots of superlatives that one could use to describe Remy Martin, but they probably wouldn't do her justice. Suffice it to say, that Remy is beautiful, both inside and out. She is warm and treats you with a familiarity that immediately puts you at ease, and makes you feel like the most important person in the world. Her smile always has a hint of innocence and understanding that barley masks a free spirited confident woman. After a few minutes with her, you feel like you've known her all your life. As a lover she is par excellence, who makes the ordinary into an unforgettable experience and the extra ordinary into a life time memory. She is truly one of a kind.

auron79, tuch2881, BunnyRanch and 2 others like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you babe for such a rave review.
    We had such an incredible time together, I hope for many more!!!!!

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

wonderful review! Thanks for sharing!!!

4. I did not get to party with Remy, but I met her. Now, I gotta party with her. It must happen.

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Yes, it simply is a must!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review. I hope to meet Remy one day. :)

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets plan for it[smilie=call me.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

There's a reason its the Remy Martin VSOP experience....Rémy Martin VSOP embodies the perfect harmony of powerful and elegance!!!

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]