Reunited with Jade Capri...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoeGuy, Mar 27, 2013.

1. and it feels soo good. I just have to say the last couple months not having a chance to party with the amazing Jade Capri was agonizing so when it came time for my birthday in March it was time to snap that dry spell with her and she promised to make it extra special. On a side note I just have to say even though I haven't seen her recently she stayed in contact with me checking in now and then to see how I was doing. She is about as good as a friend you could have from a working girl in a brothel. She really does care about her clients.

So the day of my party she asked me what I would like her to wear and boy that was a hard decision to make but I ended up going with her yellow lingerie she recently brought back from Brasil that she posted in her thread. In the back of my mind I knew I was in for a special treat when I got there and boy was I. When I finally made it to the ranch I requested Jade and had my usual seat at the bar as I waited for her. When she finally came out and tapped me on the shoulder I turned around and looked at her the the blood immediately started flowing to certain parts. I composed myself and received a long hug and kiss from her that was well needed. We spent some time in the parlor chatting and holding hands but after some time past I was getting antsy to get to my birthday present and peal off that yellow lingerie to see all her amazing beauty. I whispered in her ear that it was time and we were off to her room to get the business aspect of the evening out of the way. Once that was done it was time for the fun to begin and boy did it. I won't go into much details but it was like two lovers that haven't see each other in a long time, very passionate and crazy at time. When we were done we just laid there recovering from what just happened looking into each others eyes. I was thinking to myself this is a special lady and I was luck to have crossed paths with her. We got ourselves together and made our way back to the parlor and hung out for a bit before I had to leave to make my way back to Tahoe. It was hard to go but I know there will be more visits in the future with this goddess of beauty. As I left she whispered in my ear see you soon and gave me a big hug and kiss and sent me on my way.

After 15 plus parties over the year they have all had their special moments but this birthday party takes the prize. I have been jaded for life and I don't think I will ever be the same. Looking forward to our 1 year party here soon Nasty. ;)

[​IMG]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! Love how the common theme I hear is how she cares about people! That is always wonderful to hear!!!

Al

3. Thanks AL and it is a very common theme with her. It will be a sad day for many people when she retires.

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review tahoeguy!!! Jade does look spectacular in yellow!!!!

5. She does...Gives me an idea to buy her something in yellow next!

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Al!! I adore you.
    I love that common theme :) Everyone is so good to me. I need to have a Jade Award for my lovelies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know!! It will be for me too a sad day. But I will enjoy it as much as I can before time comes, Don't worry.. I will announce it way before it happen. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww.. that is right! you know it better hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Is that right? Well, remember... I am like a little kid, you can't promise anything :mrgreen:

11. Hurry up and get back so I can take care of this. ;) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am just stopping to say hi to you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. and what a nice hi it was, [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

She is sincere w everyone, u cant fake that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe I knew it would catch your attention :)

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I do praise my self on being me the whole time. That is what I ask my guests to be, themselves, so I have to reattribute the same way.

dreamscometrue likes this.