Riley Zane Famous People A To Z Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by AveryLee, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Yahweh - Hebrew form of God (a stretch if this falls as a 'person', but this was the first 'Y' that came to mind )

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Zacharia Paliashvili
    Composer regarded as one of the founders of the Georgian classical music, his work is known for its eclectic fusion of folk songs and stories with 19th century Romantic classical themes

3. Alexander Hamilton
    American statesman and one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.
    [​IMG]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Blaise Pascal
    French mathematician and physicist who laid the foundation for the modern theory of probabilities. A multi-faceted personality, he was also a Christian philosopher, inventor, and writer.

5. Charles de Gaulle
    Charles André Joseph Marie de Gaulle was a French general and statesman. He was the leader of Free France and the head of the Provisional Government of the French Republic.

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Dr. Seuss
    best known for authoring more than 60 children's books

7. Earl Thomas III
    American football free safety for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League.

Goliath1975 likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Frances Farmer
    Actress and television host. She is perhaps better known for sensationalized accounts of her life, especially her involuntary commitment to a mental hospital... Portrayed by Jessica Lange in the 1982 film, 'Frances'

9. Garfield, fictional cat who hates Mondays ad loves lasagna.

10. Hannibal Barca - Carthaginian general during the 2nd Punic war. Marched Elephants over the Alps and terrorized the Romans. Hannibal is one of the greatest generals of human history.

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Isaiah
    Bible prophet... Jews and Christians consider the Book of Isaiah a part of their Biblical canon

12. Jason Momoa
    Actor who plays Khal Drogo and Aquaman

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kenneth Branagh
    Northern Irish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter

14. Liam Neeson
    Liam John Neeson OBE is an actor from Northern Ireland. In 1976, he joined the Lyric Players' Theatre in Belfast for two years. He then acted in the Arthurian film, Excalibur.

15. Nefertiti -Egyptian Queen around the mid 1300's BC shortly before Tutankhamen's reign. Reigned with her husband Akhenaten during the wealthiest period of Egyptian history.

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Olivia de Havilland
    Actress best known for her roles in The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938) and Gone with the Wind(1939)

17. Peter Brook
    English theatre and film director.

18. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

Actor and former UFC/MMA fighter.

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Robespierre
    French lawyer and politician, one of the best known and most influential figures associated with the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror.

20. Selena
    American singer, songwriter, spokesperson, model, actress, and fashion designer. Called the Queen of Tejano music.

21. Thomas Paine
    English-born American political activist.

22. Uma Thurman- American Actress known for her starring role in Kill Bill

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Vespasian
    Roman emperor from AD 69 to AD 79... He founded the Flavian dynasty that ruled the Empire for 27 years.

24. Walter Cronkite
    American broadcast journalist, best known as anchorman for the CBS Evening News for 19 years

25. Xerxes 1 - King of Persia (485–465), who led a vast army against Greece. His forces were victorious at Thermopylae but his fleet was defeated at Salamis (480) and his army at Plataea (479).

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Yogi Berra
    [​IMG]

27. Zatopek, Emil. - Czech runner who won 3 gold medals in the 1952 Summer Olympics ( 5K, 10K, and Marathon). It was his first time ever running a marathon.

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Alaric I
    King of the Visigoths from 395–410... Alaric is best known for his sack of Rome in 410, which marked a decisive event in the decline of the Roman Empire.

29. Brian Williams
    Brian Douglas Williams is an American journalist at NBC News, currently serving as chief anchor on the cable network MSNBC and host of the network's nightly flagship program, The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Caravaggio
    Italian painter active in Rome, Naples, Malta, and Sicily from the early 1590s to 1610
    [​IMG]

31. Donald Glover
    American actor, writer, producer, director, comedian, rapper, DJ, singer, and songwriter.

32. Händel, George Frideric

Opera composer dude that wore a wig. :)

(Total Bill and Ted moment on that one.) :)

33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Edward I of England
    King of England from 1272 to 1307... 'Hammer of the Scots' who, during his reign, fought against William Wallace and other Scottish forces

34. Fran Drescher
    American actress and activist. She is best known for her role as Fran Fine in the hit TV series The Nanny, and for her nasal voice and thick New York accent.

35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Gerry Anderson
    Television and film producer, director, writer and occasional voice artist. He remains famous for his futuristic television programmes, especially his 1960s productions filmed with "Supermarionation" like "Thunderbirds" and "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons"