REVIEW Roxanne and Alice in Wonderland, Round 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 18, 2016.

1. For confused readers, I sent Roxanne a cowgirl hat and a tiara and said she MUST wear one or the other during our entire party together. She must be our "princess" and/or cowgirl.

Broadhildt likes this.
  2. I like riding cowgirl... Hmmm this is giving me some sexy ideas. ;)

3. What about riding princess? ;-) Sounds like something for a two girl date

roxanneprice likes this.
  4. I like this one a lot better. You are absolutely right. xD

5. I don't get where that is going- "riding princess" ?????. Somehow, I get the feeling that the both of you are going to "ride" me.

I am in. But don't forget Remy. I have a very strong back.

roxanneprice and RemyMartin like this.
  6. coming soon: EVERYONE is going to wonderland, because alice and roxanne and remy are the best ever :p

Broadhildt and RemyMartin like this.
  7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Sweet Jebus. I'm scared enough about trying two girls...but three of you? I suspect people in the nearby vicinity will feel waves of sexual energy just rolling out of where your party it.

8. Don't be scared. Alice and Remy promised not to leave any marks on me. Roxanne is too sweet to even make that a consideration. The worst that can happen is probably a little oxygen deprivation from being smothered in d-cup goodness. And if it were not for the problem that creates for the ladies, I would love to die from that, right there.

Investigator: "How did Mr. JustAnotherGuy die?"
    Alice: "His airway was completely blocked by Roxanne and Remy's titties."
    Investigator: "And Alice, why did you just stand by and let that happen?"
    Alice: "At first I was busy down there. But when I noticed, I tried to get the ladies off, but JustAnotherGuy pushed me away."
    Investigator: "Well, he died with an ear-to-ear smile. You must be telling the truth. But why did you wait so long to call 911?"
    Remy & Rox: "His time wasn't up yet."

Broadhildt and RemyMartin like this.
  9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Omfg lmao, it would probably happen just that way!!!

10. lol! Death by snu snu. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and weak.

Broadhildt likes this.
  11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I had to Google that, LOL

JustCurious4Now likes this.
  12. Ha. I think in my case, the ladies could do it, and I would love to go that way.
    But we won't.

Such trouble brings investigators around and people start questioning LPIN. Any further business that day is shut down. Such a mess.

13. Since I won't die by snu snu, this will be me with a smile, when I live through snu snu:

[​IMG]

14. lol Perfect. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...for more snu snu next time!

15. Ha, do your best. It'll take at least 3 sexy ladies for me to succumb to "death by snu snu."
    Alice, I had to watch that whole episode. Good find.

16. Heh, I'm glad you liked it.

17. LOL! I remember this. This is not the worst way to go out, however I'd prefer to survive my sexual experiences. :p :D

Broadhildt likes this.
  18. I trained for this with RoxAlice (TWICE). I think I am ready.

19. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ;-) Glad we could help

20. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Hahaha, that's how I feel sometimes after a good party with my Alice.

21. A fun night should leave you with all sorts of fun sore spots ;-)

22. Alice, I posted this on a Remy thread:
    Remy, I promised Alice I would pose for a photo just like this, provided I could wear sunglasses to be difficult to recognize:
    [​IMG]
    So you could snap the photo, but then- really- I gotta have one with Remy and Roxanne, Alice can snap the photo.
    And I promised Alice the review would be titled "Death by Boobs."

I am really excited about it. 6 weeks from today.

23. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

Haha, that sounds amazing JAG. I'm sure the ladies are counting down the six weeks too!

24. 5 weeks and a day now.
    Roxanne played Led Zeppelin for our last party. Music is a drug for me. So I kicked off my last month of waiting with a Led Zeppelin cover band this weekend. Now I am really primed for her again.

25. I love that you're getting primed and ready in advance!

26. Oh definitely. I hope you are working on your knots.
    For you and Remy, I am working on my double entendre lines.

27. This party is going to be full of so many puns, inside jokes, and boobs. so much boobs.

28. Promise me that if I say, "Alice, please explain" that you will let me in on the jokes that you much younger ladies will be laughing so hard about.

Or just keep shoving boobs in my face.

29. lol I love that we have options. As usual though I have to ask why not both? Boobs in face and explaining jokes.

30. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I don't know about the jokes but I'll definitely sign up for boobs in the face.

31. Haha, I'm sure the boobs are the better part of that plan anyways.

32. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Boobs are always the best part of the plan with you ;-)