Roxanne Price - A Review.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by VCardRevoked, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Hi Everyone!

My name is VCardRevoked and after my experience at the LoveRanch North with Roxanne Price I knew that I had to share my $.02. Especially since now after looking online on these message boards, I don’t see any reviews posted for her.

Just a small background story first so everyone can understand my point of view and where I am coming from. I am a 22-year-old guy that has no experience whatsoever. There are different reasons for that, but that’s not why I am writing this. I have a big risky surgery coming up and knew that I “definitely” wanted to get this ( loosing my V-Card ) off the bucket list, thus the reason for my visit.

To begin, I pulled up to the LoveRanch as a nervous wreck but manned up, rang the bell and walked in. I had no appointment and no information whatsoever on the ladies working that day, so everything to me was new. The lineup came on out and as they say “The best was saved for last”. That’s not to say the other ladies in the lineup were not great, but for my personal tastes Roxanne fit the description perfectly. So I went ahead and chose her. From that moment on everything was great. She lit up, was thrilled and started to show me around the facility while getting to know me better and telling me about herself, along with answering any questions I had. Her bubbly, happy and sincere personality really showed and shined.

We went back to her room and I explained my story, never once during this ( or the experience as a whole ) did I feel rushed or cornered in anyway whatsoever. Along with that, she listened intently and cared about everything I was explaining. Furthermore, I knew when I saw a certain piece of jewelry hanging in the room that I made the perfect choice. (;

After getting done with intros and all that involved we got down to business. I was still nervous, not only was it my first time but I had a beautiful (10/10) nude young lady in front of me as well. Perfect in all ways possible. She sensed this out and decided that it might be best if everything got started in a slow fashion which I appreciated and had no problem with this whatsoever. So I was given a nice back massage to get everything flowing. That helped me out a ton and put me at ease. That lasted for a couple of minutes and we further talked during that to get that stranger feeling rid of. Once that was done with, it was time for the real business to occur.

Roxanne asked me what I had in mind and since it was my first time I went ahead and let her take the wheel on this one. That was my second best decision ever ( The first one would be choosing her in the first place. ) She began to do her magic and noticed that I was not taking full advantage of the situation and even encouraged me to participate more than I was when it came to touching, squeezing etc. Which I began doing and made the whole thing just that much better. I knew that at this point everything was going to be OK and great. She then made sure that I was enjoying myself, which I was and she asked many times throughout the whole thing if what she was doing was pleasurable, which it was. It was nice to see someone who cared so much and wanted to make sure everything was as great as it could possibly be.

There seemed to be nothing that she was not willing to do and not only revoked my V-Card but took care of pretty much all of the other bases for me as well. She can now claim pretty much everything when it comes to all my first experiences. Not one thing that she did was undesirable or unpleasing. While still doing business, she asked me what was the main reason was that I chose her for, just out of curiosity and wanting to make sure that I got the best experience possible and that all my needs were fulfilled. I explained to her while she had great beautiful face, smile, great body, T&A, etc, that I was a legs person and that when I saw them, I was sold. She took this information and immediately changed everything up so that I got a perfect view of her beautiful long legs, the opportunity to go ahead and touch them while doing business. After doing that for awhile it was my choice to figure out what I liked best and or if I had any ideas and what to do next. I went ahead and chose one of the positions that we tried out previously that I really enjoyed and at that point finished off since everything was so great and pleasurable. She did everything in her power to make sure the ending was over the top, which it was.

At that point the physical part was over but not the experience, got cleaned up and then had some leftover time for cuddling and talking. She opened up to me and I did as well while we talked about music, video games, etc. She could not of had a better taste in music and games. Along with that I asked her some personal questions about what I could improve upon and sought honesty, which I received and it was much appreciated. I am going to be working on my rhythm for sure all the other advice she shared with me. :) ”Gotcha” Also, she made great eye contact during everything which I greatly admired.

After that, time was up and it was time to get dressed and leave. She was very appreciative of everything and so was I. She showed me out to the door, gave me a huge smile, hug and said that she had a great time and invited me back to come back whenever. I left the LoveRanch at that point a new person and with a great set of memories as well.

If your looking for someone who is compassionate, intelligent, beautiful, caring, energetic, affectionate, ambitious, considerate, encouraging, friendly, helpful, honest, polite, respectful, sincere, and lastly skillful, then Roxanne Price is the perfect choice. She is the whole package.

Lastly, I made a quick trip to Vegas after my visit and got lucky on one of the slots ( on the second spin, I’m not a big gambler ) and won a decent size jackpot. I have put this money away and made an envelope with the “Return to LoveRanch Fund”, which I am looking forward to using after my surgery and fully recovering. I cant think of anything better than another experience with Roxanne and would be "definitely" willing to fly across the country again to let it reoccur.

Sorry for the novel, but I really wanted to give out the credit in which she deserves.

Sincerely,
    VCardRevoked

2. We love to have reviews and read reviews of others, never know when you could learn something. Thank you for taking the time for this review I am sure she appreciates it, I know I do.

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a great review Roxanne!

4. Wow what a beautiful first review! I am so touched that you found our experience memorable, It makes me very happy to know how much I pleased you. =)

I really appreciate you taking the time to write this out, it's very interesting looking back on things like these. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the small things about me as well, you described everything in such a perfect way. I'm not going to lie, I feel completely flattered right now!

I really can't thank you enough for this thoughtful review honestly, this had made my day just that much better!

PM me if you want to make any more arrangements, I would love to see you again ;)

5. Very nice roxy. You deserve it

6. Wow! What a great review!

7. Roxanne is a great choice! glad you had fun!

8. I love the user name, what a great review, glad you had so much fun with Roxanne.