Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare You

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Simps, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Hey all,

So are you familiar with Bella and Roxanne? 2 Ladies at the Love Ranch North who are great friends. They're hot, they have fun together, and their personalities compliment each other VERY well :) More on that soon...

I had been PMing Roxanne before I made my "first" trip out to the ranches in early July. I wasn't aware of Bella yet, but luckily, Roxanne mentioned her! Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to The Love Ranch N. in July while I was in town. I simply ran out of time. So, when I flew into Reno for Freaky's party around 2 weeks ago, I had planned my trip out in much greater detail ;)

As I said, I had been talking with Roxanne about what I was looking for and we eventually got to talking about a 2-girl. No, I wasn't pressured into it at all! That's not how I'm trying to come off. I asked Roxanne about her preferences for a girl and she mentioned Bella. After doing a little research, I fully agreed to her recommendation. I then got to talking with Bella and I really liked her personality. Bella is a sweetheart but she definitely has a great kind of edginess to her that is really attractive to me! I mentioned that these 2 girls compliment each other well: This is what I meant. Bella can let loose and show us that edginess while Roxanne can still be herself and have an amazing time as well (while remaining SUPER HOT). Don't get me wrong, Roxanne is amazing and I am IN NO WAY saying she's boring; their personalities are just different. She'll agree and it's hard to explain...you'll just have to experience it for yourself ;) Would I be writing this if my time there was nothing less than stellar?!

We finally got everything worked out and we had our Party in the VIP Suite. I highly recommend the suite! It's extremely comfortable and has just about anything you could want! Per usual, I won't get into specifics, but it was definitely one of the best times of my life. Both Roxanne and Bella made me feel very comfortable. I didn't feel rushed one bit and both ladies made me feel at-ease; I wasn't nearly as nervous as I thought I would be, lol! Towards the end of the party, it was just like being with old friends.....with benefits...who happen to be hotties! I could be myself without worrying about what they thought (I'm pretty self-conscious).

Our time ended and it was anything but "**DING** Okay, times up. Bye!". That's just not how my experiences have been at the Ranches. As I left, things felt good/right. I still keep in contact with them when possible and I look forward to a time when I can see them again! They were so accommodating and I feel hard-pressed to say that you could come up with a party that they couldn't make happen for you! I dare you....

As always, my time at the Ranches was amazing! I'm sure you all agree that it's a bummer when you have to head back home. But, that's why it's important to remember the good times while there.....but I don't really think there are any bad times anyway. Roxanne and Bella are lovely and they make ONE HELL OF A TEAM! So, go ahead, get in contact with one or BOTH of them! It's a blonde and a brunette guys: The best of both worlds! I know they will be more than happy to talk with you and get your party just how you want it to be.

Thank you so much to Roxanne and Bella for giving me an unforgettable time!! **MUAH**

Roxanne Price - http://loveranch.net/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/roxanneprice/2090/2_1&s=34

Bella Divinity - http://loveranch.net/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/belladivinity/2202/2_1&s=43

tahoebigbear likes this.
  2. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

This review reeeeeallly does capture the magic of the situation quite well, in fact I can't wait to give you an even better experience again and again so I can read more spot on reviews from you. Thank you very much sexy man!~ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

& it is very organized review Simps, you are an exceptional lover! Me and Bells can't wait to get a hold of you again. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Hi Simps. Bella and Roxanne. I've spent time with both, albeit not at the same time. I can fully understand the need to take an ice bath before a party with all that hotness!! For now, I can only imagine!!!

5. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

Thanks Jim! It was an unforgettable experience!

6. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

Nice Simps, I have met Roxanne, and I totally agree with you on how great a girl she is... I havent talked much with Bella, but I can just imagine from what I have seen that she is just as amazing...

Congrats on finding such a great combo

7. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

Thanks for being such a sweetheart Jestr, but yes me + Bella are a great combo. It's like combining the PSE & the GFE all in one party!

8. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Roxanne!! You're such a sweetheart! Thanks for the kind words and I look forward to seeing you again :)

9. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Right on Jestr

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Sounds like a great time :)
    I enjoyed reading it ;)

11. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

I can't wait either hun. Your handsome smile is infectious! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

Thank you Jade!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

DAWWWW!!! Stop it!! You're making me blush!!!

14. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

he way us3 connected is amazing I had so much fun, I can't find all the words I want to use to give you that picture or that feeling of this amazing nite.. it's like we've been friends with benefits forever,where we are just comfortable in not only being together chillin but sexually also. I couldn't ask for better friends you guys are all I need lol no but you guys are amazing and I love partying with you. Simps and Roxanne luvs ya!

15. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

It was an amazing time, can't wait for another one soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Me too we should all go do a paranormal date in Virginia City and see the wild horses and PARTY YOU TWO ARE THE BEST

17. Re: Roxanne Price and Bella Divinity: Nothing Will Prepare Y

Hey that is a pretty fun idea actually, Simps could take us to VC and we could go on a tour in a spooky old building while we cower behind him... Sounds exciting! :twisted: