REVIEW Roxanne Price - Fixing broken memories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BusyPainting, May 8, 2017.

1. I saw Roxanne in April, but completely spaced on making a membership here to give her a review. Here it is, if a bit late.

Growing up, I dealt with many issues that turned sexuality into something terrifying and bad. One of my main goals in visiting Roxanne was to have a positive experience to help wipe clean the negative ones. I wasn't disappointed. Roxanne was kind and understanding, and helped me navigate 15 years of built up fear. She guided me through things, and knew just what to say and when to say it. She didn't seem to mind my poker face, which is a result of PTSD; she worked around it, and found the things that I really enjoyed, despite me not being the best communicator (Something I'm trying to improve).

I have a long ways yet to go, but I owe a lot to Roxanne for helping turn things around. I feel better than I have in years, and for the first time in years I have motivation. Since visiting her, I've lost fifteen pounds, and I've started counting calories religiously. That might seem like a non-sequitur, but it isn't. Roxanne proved to me that sexuality can be an amazing thing, and that one simple idea changed my entire outlook. It replaced the garbage underneath with something incredible and kind and healing. No longer do I sit down at night and think "I will be alone forever thanks to the damage from my past."

I really can't explain how amazing that feels.

My only regret is that I was too nervous to do much in the way of giving, so I fear it was a less than stellar experience on her end. I'll have to have some future sessions where I can properly learn how to be more giving, especially now that I'm not so terrified.

Thank you, Roxanne.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-5-9_11-32-3.png AND ROXANNE IS EXACTLY THAT AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

DesertRose and BusyPainting like this.
  3. Thanks for posting here, dear! I can't wait to spend more time with you. I'm glad we could help each other improve our quality of life! XOXO

BusyPainting likes this.
  4. No problem! I look forward to more adventures with you and Alice in Chains. Which, coincidentally, sounds like the name for a terribly kinky threesome.

roxanneprice likes this.
  5. @AliceLittle !!!!!
    Please please plllleeaaase make our grungy fantasies come truuuuue.

BusyPainting likes this.
  6. Roxanne, you rock. Nice review.

BusyPainting likes this.
  7. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Great review, thanks for sharing it. This is one reason I have so much respect for these ladies. The work they do can be much more helpful in a lot of ways than anything else I can think of, and yet they are extremely under appreciated for it by society.
    I'm glad you found your way to Roxanne and it's having a positive effect for you.

GG Roxanne.

8. Yes, please! I'll be a good boy, I promise. If you join us, I won't even try to sing along with Lane Stanley, I swear it.

...Just don't put on Nine Inch Nails, or you may be forced to hear my terrible voice.

roxanneprice likes this.
  9. Congratulations Busy! It takes a lot of effort and guts to conquer one's fears. You should be very proud of yourself and Roxanne is an awesome person to help with those fears.

BusyPainting likes this.
  10. Agreed! I have huge respect for the profession, and I think it's a shame how the modern American society views things. Left to my own devices, I'd probably cower away from sex and relationships for the rest of my life, caught in a catch-22: Unable to get over my fears until I found a relationship, but unable to get into a relationship because of those very same fears.

I'm incredibly thankful for the experiences I've had; society can go fuck itself.

Broadhildt, Slugushi and DesertRose like this.
  11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Great review, BusyPainting! Roxanne is so sweet and genuine, I can't imagine anyone not having such wonderful things to say about her :)

BusyPainting likes this.
  12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I love reading stories like this. @BusyPainting - kudos for trying the ranches. Best wishes for your personal growth. @roxanneprice - thanks for doing what you do so well.

roxanneprice and Slugushi like this.
  13. I love stories like this as well, thanks Broadhildt. :)

14. Thanks for finding the time to share such a great experience!

15. It's really wonderful that Roxanne was able to help you with this.

16. I love Roxanne! What a great review

17. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Wow incredible. Heart felt review. PTSD can get in the way, but I am so relieved to find there is a sex positive solution! Yay Roxanne, you sex therapist you!

18. Amber Adams
    Chat with Me

Amber Adams Adventurista, Luxury Companion.

Way to go @BusyPainting for coming in to reshape your life in that way!

19. Thanks, you are too kind! I just try to love people and stuff, it works sometimes. :p

Amber Adams likes this.
  20. It really is amazing what healing can happen when positive experiences begin to replace traumatic ones.