Roxanne Price is a great GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Feb 22, 2015.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Over the summer/fall time, there was a young lady that had caught my attention over at the LRN. That young lady was Roxanne Price. For those that don't know, Roxanne is a girl after my own heart. Beside being gorgeous, she's a gamer! The past few trips, we did not have a chance to meet in person. But I was determined to make sure we met during the Valentines Weekend.

Crock and I wanted to do a little Karaoke over at the LRN, so we made our way over to the LRN. We got there, and Crock was already dedicating a song to Kimberly Love. Roxanne came out and we finally got to have a seat and talk. As we were talking, it was my turn to do Karaoke, so I sang "Forever & Ever, Amen" by Randy Travis. After singing the song, we decided to go to her room to talk some more. We got back to her room, came to a quick agreement, went and booked, then came back to her room for the fun to begin.

Our party is one that I will remember for a long time. We have a lot of common interests, so it made for everything to come naturally during the party. It was an amazing time! Numerous times during the party she had me wondering why it took us so long to finally party. Not going to say what she did, its something that you will have to experience for yourself.

Roxanne, thank you for an amazing time. I had so much fun spending time with you, and I look forward to doing it again and again and again. Ladies and Gents, if you are at the LRN, go see Roxanne, you will thank me for it later.

Steve EffEyeSeeKay and tuch2881 like this.
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Nice review g and you're certainly right about Roxanne :D

3. Again & again & again X infinity ;)

Thanks for the sweet review gLip! I can't wait to party with you again, it was my pleasure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank you Tahoe!! XOXO

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a great review Roxanne! Congratulations!!!

7. Thanks for the review. It is one I had read before knowing personally that Roxanne is awesome.

8. Awe, thank you guys for all of the love. <3 :)

9. Sounds like an Amazing time shared with Roxanne! Thanks for taking the time to put it out there!

10. Wow, that sounds like a great time, but it's Roxanne, so I'm not surprised.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

12. This really is a great review of Miss Roxanne!

13. It really is. Roxanne is amazing in general, but GFEs are where she shines.