Ruby Rae: A Special Birthday Party Trip (Sept. 2015)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Due to several factors, I had a quick turnaround to fly back out to see Ruby again...as things lined up that I would be able to see her for my birthday trip! It's special enough to see Ruby, and it's very special to see her for your birthday! :D

When I first got to the LR, word in the parlor was that perhaps there was a special surprise in store for me...my mind starting thinking about what could it be? Not long after, Ruby comes walking up to say hello, and I was just happy to see her again, that I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. However, I started to look at her top, and she asks if I notice anything? And low and behold, she's wearing a shirt that says "The Music Man" on it! It was so funny to see her wearing that and it was a total surprise!!! I didn't know there was such a shirt out there (I think the term Music Man is a reference to a classic musical, but had no clue there was a shirt for that), but evidently, there is! She mentioned that she just happened to stumble upon that shirt, and thought that I would like it. I didn't just like that shirt, I loved it!!!

After some entertaining conversation with her, it was back to the VIP room for a true birthday "party". The room in there is big with lots of different types of stuff...but I like the big bed!

Anyway, that shirt she was wearing made me feel all special for my birthday, and the party was, as usual, a really fun and memorable time! I remember thinking afterward that this is as good of a birthday party as a guy could ask for, as it was a very relaxing, positive, enjoyable experience. I like how my time with her feels natural and relaxed.

The next day was the last of my birthday trip, but not before seeing Ruby two more times! I remember walking out of her room afterward, thinking: it's not everyday you meet a woman like her...how awesome to spend a birthday trip with an awesome woman like her! She made my trip so much fun and memorable!

And I want to say something here that has to do with a party number total, but I want to make something very CLEAR first (there's a reason I'm saying this here, but not going to get into exacts): what I'm going to say next is for credibility purposes ONLY, to back up just how much I enjoy my time with Ruby:

It's remarkable that after partying with her 32 times, that each and every party is still so much fun and enjoyable. It NEVER gets boring! And it's because not only is she an awesome, beautiful, unique, special woman with a positive attitude that gives off good, positive vibes, but also because she ALWAYS makes sure that I enjoy my time with her...even when she knows I'm still going to be seeing her a lot, she doesn't ever "take a party off" knowing I will be back again to see her anyway. Instead, every single time, she ALWAYS makes sure I have a good time, and am happy after seeing her. And the numbers do the talking, too, as I'm always very happy after seeing her over and over again, and that happiness lasts all the way until I get home, and am back at work, etc. It's a huge, positive energy boost after seeing her, and that, my friends, is priceless, and the reasons I will continue to see her again and again! :D

Ruby, thank you for the special, memorable birthday trip, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for my special shirt surprise! That still brings a huge smile to my face thinking about you wearing that! :D I already want to request that you wear that shirt again when I see you next month!

Thanks again, you are the best!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Very nice review MusicMan! Ruby seems like such a sweetheart, and I'm ready to find out! Congrats MM and here's to many more fantastic times with you two!

3. Thank you and glad you liked the review. I have to admit I deleted a lot of stuff out as I tried to keep it compact, so I'm glad you liked it.

And congrats to you for being ready to see Ruby! As you can tell from her reviews, she is a special woman!

4. Aw! Thanks for another great review and another great set of dates, MM! We always have fun together and I appreciate everything you do to make it out here for so many awesome times together :) See you soon!

xoxo

5. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Nice to hear MM, I totally agree that Ruby puts extra effort into making sure that every trip leaves you happy. Great to hear you had another great trip, and that she put the extra effort for your birthday.

6. Sounds like you had an extra special birthday, MM! Ruby is so thoughtful!

7. Thanks, bberger! :)

8. Thank you and I'm glad you liked the review!

And yes, there's a lot I do to be able to see you fairly often, but it's so worth the sacrifice! But it's interesting that you mention that, because just last Friday night, when you were on Parascope, I tried to watch that at my work (you just happened to be on during my break), and the connection was too slow on my smart phone, so I missed it. I wanted to chime in just to say hello, to show you support and respect. It was frustrating too, thinking that sometimes my very busy schedule can prevent me from being very active on the boards, and prevents me from watching Ustream (unless I'm there in person!), and sometimes I miss you on Parascope, etc. Suddenly I realized that I may not always be visible on the social medias, but the hard work is what gets me out to see you in the first place, so I got to be thankful for that and not be frustrated that I can't always be active on the social media stuff. I know you understand that, and I appreciate the mention of it in your response! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Well, enough of the hard work, it's time for some play and some more awesome times together!!! So I will indeed see you soon! :D Can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thanks jestr, it was indeed another great trip! And yes, how awesome of Ruby to put in the extra effort to make sure I had a memorable time!

Speaking of memorable times, I hope you have an awesome time on your upcoming trip! I'm sure you are going to have a blast with a certain redhead too!!!

10. I did indeed, thanks to her!!! I agree that she is so thoughtful!

Have a blast on your next trip to see Ruby, and I can't wait to read your review!

11. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. Glad you had an amazing time. :D

12. Thanks Kimberly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I did indeed have an amazing time, and already looking forward to another amazing time soon!

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Hope you have been well, MM :) xoxoxo

[​IMG]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Just a few more months and you can celebrate your birthday with Ruby Rae this 2017 [smilie=happy.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]