REVIEW Searched for Dank Memes but found [Roxanne Price] Instead!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Wabbajack, Oct 17, 2016.

1. A short intro before the review: Visit on 10-15

I discovered the Bunny Ranches through an adult film star Sunny Lane at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch (from bio on website or someone's forum posting) I haven't seriously thought of visiting the ranches until Roxanne's AMA post on Reddit.

Almost did not make it to the Reno/Carson City area in time because of the fires and the storms hitting California, it was nerve wrecking to find out your flight's been delayed or cancelled multiple times.

The stress from missing flights from delay's and almost not making it in to Reno immediately lifted upon entering Love Ranch North and a face to face chat with Ms. Price. Speaking to Roxanne was not intimating and allowed me to be more open in the conversation. Roxanne's nerdy personality make it even easier to connect, that's huge plus in my book.

After a lengthy negotiation for several minutes...I just had sex! Gave the honor to Roxanne to take my V-Card and it was glorious! [​IMG]

Played a clip of this song after the woo-hoo session:

We had nice chat after the session with pizza, we parted ways with a good-bye kiss. A day I shall never forget! Thank you Roxanne for a memorable, fun, and a learning experience of a lifetime!

Will make a return to the ranch when there's no major events or natural disasters in the area. :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    tuch2881 and roxanneprice like this.
  2. I was thinking that wasn't such a glowing review, but I see what you did there- you set up the I JUST HAD SEX video.

There was a pretty teen girl there for me when I lost my v-card. She was younger, but more experienced. I wish it was a "Roxanne Price" experience, but luckily she's not just for virgins.

roxanneprice and Wabbajack like this.
  3. If you'd like to role play loosing your virginity to me then that could easily be arranged. ;)

4. I will meditate on that. Or any other ideas you float out there. I also liked the idea of tying my arms again and every lady keeping my mouth and cock so busy without me being able to stop them.

5. No, I think it would be good if "I just had sex."

6. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with her!

7. It's wonderful you search turned up Roxanne