REVIEW Sex Education Party with Amelia & Hannah

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AmeliaHeart, Dec 10, 2017.

1. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

The following review was emailed to me by a client, "K," who requested we post it on the forums. Thank you, K!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently had the great good fortune of a sex education party with @AmeliaHeart and @Hannah Foxx. This is my first and probably only post. I normally keep my time with ladies at the ranches private. Amelia and Hannah provided such an outstanding experience that others might want to try that I decided to post a review.

The details of my sex education party with Amelia and Hannah with the exception of price were worked out by Email. My contact was through Amelia. I let Amelia know in my first Email message that I am totally blind. She had no problem with the idea of working with a blind guy and Hannah has prior experience working with blind people.

Amelia and Hannah met me at the front door of the Kit Kat when I arrived. Their greeting and our conversation on the way to Amelia’s room to negotiate the price was friendly and easy. Both of these ladies have warm friendly and open personalities that came through during the greeting and chat on the way to the room. You will want to remember that a sex education party with these two ladies is a premium specialty party.

I knew that I was in the hands of skilled professionals when one of the ladies mentioned at the beginning of the party that they bathed together to avoid conflicting bath scents. I did not ask, but suspect that it also help them get into the right mindset for a two lady sex education party. Not to mention being a very erotic idea that they shared with me.

Amelia and Hannah both bring to a sex education party: deep knowledge of human sexuality, profound knowledge of Their own body’s’, the sexual techniques that they like and the ability to teach/guide/coach these techniques. This is on top of being well educated interesting and fun people to be around.

I did learn a lot from Amelia and Hannah. They had no problem teaching/guiding/coaching by touch alone. They managed to keep the party fun and interesting while covering some serious subjects.

I know that Amelia and Hannah both offer sex education parties on an individual basis if that is more your speed. I think that these two ladies in a sex education party together is a richer fuller experience than a comparable one-on-one party.

If you have ever thought of doing a sex education party, you should consider doing one with Amelia Heart and Hannah Foxx.

K

[​IMG]

allen65 and grizzly like this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

giphy.gif Guys can you????????? these ladies are AWSOME!!!

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Wow what a smoking hot party gentlemen jump in before I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2017_blkhustlercu.jpg

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-1-9_12-29-26.jpeg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!