Social Media Classes Please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PhoenixRising, Sep 21, 2016.

1. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

with every second's second being unitized to the utmost at the Sagebrush I hope I this this request just might work for everyone all the way around;) is there or can we have a social media class (that way we or I for that matter can learn the lingo, how things link, different parts of the board, how to send pic. and utilize the pic. dropbox how to follow this spider web of sorts ext.)

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

thank GOD for the library they are offering social media classes you can find more information about them on the 2nd floor on th ewall next to the elevation but off the top of my head i think there are having them Oct.12&24th yipieeeee [smilie=happy.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

To learn social media and what works for you when posting is an ongoing process. I hated social media before and it's the very thing that keep my name going. We could have as a whole a big class. We have a big VIP here and you ladies have a nice bar area there. If you ever want, I can visit and share some thoughts ;)
    I don't know everything, but it's never too much to brain storm ideas ;)

brandiminx and dreamscometrue like this.
  4. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] girl are a GODsend thank you so very very much for relating to my confusion and eagerness to help [smilie=be mine!.gif]can we ask mama Suzette :) I hope she says [smilie=happy.gif]

5. I'm known for being rather net savvy and media savvy. Feel free to drop me a line sometime. :cool:

6. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Jade your so sweet. You are always so helpful and thoughtful. ;)

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I think this is an awesome idea!!!

8. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

This would be a real help to all the ladies! Especially if message board etiquette and tips are included! I hope everyone finds success on here and a class is a great way to help that!

9. This is a very good idea! It's important that everyone know how to utilize it for themselves, but also be fair to the other ladies:)
    It's a tool to be beneficial for all of us:)

10. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

If you reach out to Jeremy, he can likely set this up for you! He has started doing workshops with us to get the most of online tools.

11. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

thank you Christopher for trying to offer social media classes (wierd hoe we ended up wit so many glitches that dayo_O) whelp hopefully someday soon we can try again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

It would be great to share knowledge. There are some videos posted here to learn how to navigate the message boards.

13. This is a great idea! We could all use a little help with social media.

14. Great idea!! Social media is so important in our industry!!