Super Excited to be a Bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Rose Reznor, Nov 28, 2017.

?

Do you think I will become a Bunny?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello Bunny Ranch,

I have been in contact with Dennis and Madam Suzette. I hope to join you ladies soon! If you want to help me please let them know you want to see me at the Bunny Ranch ASAP!
    Kisses,
    Rose Reznor

2. 0FBDB3A0-11E7-4709-BFA5-46DA22CEEFB7.jpeg A recent pic for eye candy

3. Always fun when Bay Area gals represent!

Rose Reznor likes this.
  4. Thanks! I appreciate all the support I can get! Here is some more Eye Candy fullsizeoutput_69d.jpeg

Roadster1200 and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  5. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Good luck & all the best to you

RoseReznor and Rose Reznor like this.
  6. I'm glad you made it sweetheart!
    [​IMG]

7. I would love to welcome you to the family, I love that your here I am new myself. Keep in touch sweety. Keep looking gorgeous for all.

RoseReznor likes this.
  8. I feel the same way! I had my first tour in December and absolutely LOVED it! I finally feel like I have found a place where I can truly be myself and be surrounded by those who feel the same!! I've always been a very sexual person. Thank you to Dennis and Madam Suzette for this opportunity!! I absolutely LOVE Love Ranch North! XoXo, Abby

SandiBenks likes this.
  9. RoseReznor
    Chat with Me

RoseReznor The 9" Breast of Nine Inch Nails #NIN

Well you saying that makes me very happy and means so very much Miss @Air Force Amy... I LOOK FORWARD TO PARTYING WITH YOU SO DAY SOON I HOPE [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Happy Valentine's Day
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    #NIN Rose Reznor

LuxuryLove likes this.
  10. I totally agree Abby! Being a Lover is an honor.

Lacey love likes this.