REVIEW THE CLIMAX EXPERIENCE WITH CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Aug 11, 2017.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

It has been 4 days without seeing Cumisha Amado at Kit Kat. I spent Tuesday evening at another ranch with a 2016 Top Performer (Cumisha is also a 2016 Kitty of the Year). I had a relationship with the courtesan the previous ski trip and she was good then and thought I would meet her one more time. But, I came back to the Kit Kat to see Cumisha and learned what Chaka Chaka is all about. Book a date with Cumisha to find out.

This being my second visit with Cumisha we both knew what I wanted. And Cumisha did not disappoint. Again, we started with some gentle warm DFK’s slipped out of our clothes and hopped into the shower together. This time I WANTED to shower with Cumisha as it adds just so much more to the experience. After the shower, it was back to necking and kissing like high school sweethearts. I was all over Cumisha and she was all over me. She has a wonderful tongue and knows how to use it. I still don’t know how she is able to slip that condom on so quickly and effortlessly but it is truly amazing how she does it to get ready to fuck the crap out of you. This time Cumisha wanted me on top in Missionary (not my favorite) but looking down on her beautiful body while I pounded away as very exciting. Cumisha kicked me off as she was getting too excited and wanted me to eat her out for which I quickly obliged. It did not take her long to climax and after a brief hug and warm kisses she was back on top riding me to a wonderful climax. Yes, this was the FIRST time at a Hof property that I was able to climax and oh what a great climax it was. After I finished filling the condom, Cumisha quickly put a fresh one on and asked me to fuck her doggy style and it was just a few minutes before she collapsed in a climax with a loud sigh. We snuggled for a few minutes then the dreaded “Cumisha Time Is Up” through the intercom, but….. I got what I was hoping for and left with another shower with Cumisha to get cleaned up and off to Incline to get a good night’s rest.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    foreverman, tuch2881 and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again your awesome review and for a wonderful and enjoyable time!!! Our chemistry is so intense each time we party with each other!!! I love our sweet kisses, cuddle, hugs and conversations we have before, during and after our party!!! I can't wait to party with you again in the future!!! Chaka Chaka!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Sounds like you both had a very hot encounter together Joe. I can attest to hot encounters with the lovely Cumisha as I've had many myself!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bryce for sharing your thoughts and compliments. I love our 2 Girl Party together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sounds like a delicious encounter!!! :);)

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're welcome beautiful. I love our two girl parties too!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree Bryce, I love our 2 Girl Parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. I really enjoyed reading your veryyy descriptive review :oops: Cumisha is a sweetheart and knows how to take care of you!!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bryce for liking my post!!! You are so sweet and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Audrey Noelle for sharing your thought and compliment!!! You are so sweet and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're welcome sexy Cumisha. I love your posts !!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bryce for sharing your thought and compliment!!! I love our posts too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  14. Oh wow, that's a hot party, glad you had a great time.

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy CuMisha. I'm glad you like my posts!!

16. Miss Cumishaamado and Bryce Stevens,
    I like both of your posts.

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi Alice, Nah the "Hot Party" was a two girl party with both Cumisha and Bryce. That is the review you should read. How can you NOT have a good time with both Outstanding ladies in Bryce and Cumisha. Any interest in joining the the three of us to make it 3 on 1. That could be interesting, three of the hottest ladies and two are reigning queens at the respective ranches, it could be guys ultimate fantasy.

BryceStevens likes this.
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @tuch2881 for reading and liking our posts!!!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Joe for the beautiful complements!!! I like your great idea of a three on one party!!! you're right it would be an ultimate fantasy for all!!!!