Tricky Websites

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Docrocker, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I understand putting banners for ladies on another ranches site for advertising but it does cause confusion, especially Love Ranch that has LRN and LRS that are one site with a separate link when you enter. So I click on a banner for Mikki Lynn, I see her awesome pics, and send her an email that I'm coming soon. Yeah she is at LRS and I'm coming to Lake Tahoe and LRN! Honestly she didn't need to hear from a potential client that isn't coming to Vegas! If it happened to me I am sure it happens to others. I can't imagine how confusing this must be to a newbie. My suggestion is to clean this up. Advertising should be on the Website where the lady works. Also it would be great to separate LRN and LRS websites completely.

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I have had the same confusion in the past. It doesn't help ease the confusion, that many new girls don't differentiate on their Message board signatures, either.

Having Love Ranch Vegas and Love Ranch South being the same place with two separate terms doesn't help the newbies either.

I think a separate section of the Love Ranch page, one for north and anther for south would work. OR have LRS printed on the thumb nail image that links to the girl's profile page, or have completely separate websites for both houses.

John N Ga, kmoney and Docrocker like this.
  3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

well the great thing about the message boards is they are always evolving and trying new things to keep us all informed updated and encouraged thank you so much webmaster :)

kmoney likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK GENTLEMEN

kmoney likes this.