About Me VANESSA LANE - NEW KITTY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Vanessa Lane, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:41 PM.

1. I'm a "Mediterranean Mix with Italian". Vanessa Lane from Las Vegas and I'm ready to "Rock Your World" and fulfill all your fantasies. Are you lonely, a widow, divorce etc? I am outgoing, love the outdoors, love romantic dinners, concerts, comedies, sleigh rides and love traveling Domestically and Internationally. I'm 5'5" tall. My measurements are: 34D-27-36. My favorite food is Mediterranean. I'm your "Ultimate Girlfriend Experience".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay and thelovedoctor like this.
  2. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, Vanessa! Wishing you all the best on your first visit to Bunnyland!

Vanessa Lane and JayJayJay like this.
  3. Thanks ColinSTL for sharing your thought and comments!!! Cumisha Amado is my "Big Sister" and she has shared wonderful things about you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay and ColinSTL like this.
  4. AudreyNoelle
    Chat with Me

AudreyNoelle All-Natural Asian Bunny

welcome to the ranches Vanessa! hope to see you at Suzette's birthday party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Vanessa Lane and thelovedoctor like this.
  5. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Very cool! Please tell Cumisha I said thanks for the kind words, and you're very welcome! Hope you're doing well!

Vanessa Lane likes this.
  6. Alexandria Moon
    Chat with Me

Alexandria Moon Experience Alexandria

Hugs Vanessa! Looking forward to working with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Vanessa Lane and thelovedoctor like this.
  7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy The Real Deal Online & In Person!