wanting to fulfill our threesome fantacy

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by AandE, Sep 17, 2012.

1. For as long as my man and I have been together we have wanted to have a threesome with another woman. We even "attempted" it once but he picked the girl and lets just say it was NOT cool!! So this time I get to do the choosing and I believe that if we come to the Bunny Ranch it will be a fabulous night to remember :)
    I'd say I was nervous but I'm not so there it is.....I'm just a very curious gal and I wanna act out all my deliciously pervy daydreams :)

2. Welcome to our board! I'm sure you will have a fabulous night when you come to the ranch. Let me know if I can help with any questions and/or concerns. Happy bunny hunting. :)

3. [​IMG]

sounds like a sexy exciting and good time...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

amaya amore

4. I Love Couples Parties they are so fun Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions I would love to meet you

5. Hello A&E welcome to the bunny/lover boards. I'm Raven Lee and I work at Dennis Hoff's famous Love Ranch-North. Right across the highway from the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. Same owner. One of my specialties is the couple/3-way experience.

I'd love for you to get to know me a little better so Please feel free to email me at: [email protected] No question is too taboo.

You can also read my bio and check out out some really hot pictures of me by clicking this link:
    http://www.loveranchxxx.com/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/ravenlee/1179/2_1&s=43

6. I love your attitude! Have fun planning your trip here, and if I can be of any help don't hesitate to write me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. [​IMG]

i believe you should act out fantasies & turn them into reality......

oxoxoxoxo

amaya

8. my ex hubby got me into 3 sums and i loved it

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies of having a 3-Some!!! Let me introduce myself, my name is Cumisha Amado. I am an Adult Film Star Courtesan of 2014 and I have taught Seminars to Couples at the "Lifestyle Conventions" for over 10 years" and have hosted "Swingers Parties" throughout the San Francisco Bay Area too!!! I would be the "IDEAL" person to fulfill your fantasies and explore and experiencing all the sensual and erotic pleasures of pleasing each other!!! Life can be very stressful and I am here to "DISTRESS YOU FROM ALL YOUR STRESS"!!! Also, I was a Registered Nurse for 6 years at Alta Bates Hospital if Berkeley, CA and I graduated from San Francisco State University and have featured in over 300 Adult Films and have Produced Adult Films for Erotic Media for Europe and have been to Thailand to explore the possibilities in filming a "Documentary on Lady Boys" too. I hope to return to Thailand next January.

I am working at Kit Kat Ranch, Carson City, NV. My shift is from 10 AM - 12 Midnite. DAY OFF: THURSDAY

BOOKING INFO WITH A 10% DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND TO MAKE SURE YOUR PARTY AND FANTASIES ARE CUSTOM PLANNED TO YOUR LIKING - I AIM TO PLEASE AND I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY - CALL (775) 246-9975 SOON AND LET'S HAVE A FABULOUS AND MEMORABLE
    EXPERIENCE TOGETHER...FOR YEARS TO CUM WITH LOT'S OF CUM TO CUM!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Welcome to the boards. There are many bunnies, lovers, starlets, kitties, and cosmic kittens who love 2 girl parties (myself included). Good luck on your search for the perfect lady to fulfill your threesome fantasy. You might end up at the Alien Cathouse! Do your research and talk to any of the ladies that catch your eye to find the one girl right for you and your husband!

11. I love having fun with couples! xoxo, Helga Hardd -keep me in mind- Also into voyuerism if you guys want to return for more swingers parties.i love outcalls would have fun going to the strip club or swingers club together whenever u want! :)

12. I hope you are able to find the perfect girl for this experience! :)
    Us girls know that, threesomes are almost ALWAYS about the girl,
    and we cater to her needs first, and the men follows the lead of the woman!
    That's important, and it makes for a great experience, when you understand the psychology of it!
    Good luck finding her <3

13. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

i luv threesomes yet i will encourage a foursome that way each couple can be turned on by watching each other being turned on while being sexualy stimulated at the same time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and DesertRose like this.
  14. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I'm so with you on this Phoenixrising!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. A lot of ladies here at the ranches are bisexual and would love to fulfill your fantasies! ;)

JackieWalker likes this.
  16. JackieWalker
    Chat with Me

JackieWalker Well-Known Member

I wanna play!!

Email me I'd love to hear from you!

[email protected]

Kisses

Jackie Walker