REVIEW Worshipping at the Altar of Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StevenL, Jan 14, 2017.

1. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

OK, I am going to start this with a public service warning: I am a kinky bastard. When a lady asks, I find it easiest to explain by saying I am a “Pain Slut”. If you are NOT into things like that, RIGHT NOW is the time to click on the back button in your browser of choice and (to quote Monty Python) “Run Away, RUN AWAY!!”

>>
    >>

>>
    >>

>>
    >>

>>
    >>

>>
    >>

>>
    >>

You are still here? You did read the PSA above? Well, well, we can be good friends :)

As I have said in other places, Alice and I first met at a Kink conference in 2015. She was presenting some educational classes and my girlfriend at the time wanted to attend her “Fire Play” class. The minute I saw her on stage, I developed a huge crush. There was this cute, sexy, intelligent, charming and witty little redhead (although I didnt know how little at the time) who was also a kinky person? Whats else do you need to begin a crush, amiright? We first got together last April (see my review here: http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/ind...eview-ranch-overall-and-alice-specific.29763/ )

Surprising me not at all, it was AGAIN snowing its ass off as I made my drive to the Ranch. There must be some universal law that says “if Steve is going to see Alice, it shall snow”

(Side note: when I arrived Wednesday evening, I JUST missed Alice. Luckily, while I was sitting at the bar, Bailey came over to say hello (more on that in another thread)).

Now on to the party with Alice...

As I have said, Alice is a Kink EDUCATOR. She is not someone who dabbles in it a little, she is at the top tier of folks who know kink inside and out and it shows. She takes her cues during the party not from what you say out loud, but from your reactions. That is where her knowledge shines through for me because my kind of kink is not 50 shades of gray. It isnt smack me with a paddle and its good. Frankly, when I am really into it, I can not talk to give directions (and no, its not because the ball gag prevents talking, no gag was involved, ya perv), its because when kink is done right you get so deep into the sensations (aka “Sub Space”) that you can not make rational words. Alice didnt just use one implement to get me to that place, either....she mixed sensations, she changed rythms, she would stop and kiss me.... I'm actually not certain, but I think at a couple of points, she managed to dance with me (I have an irrational fear of dancing, but I love to do it, as best I can when I really cant even walk well, and I have NEVER TOLD HER THAT). I am still, two days later, floating on the edges of the place she took me to.

Trust is the biggest obstacle subs have in finding a GOOD Dom/Top. IF all you are looking for is someone to beat the crap out of you with a riding crop, trust isnt as important, but when you want someone to take you right to the edge of your limits, it is a huge thing. We are literally required to trust someone with our lives, because it can very easily go from being "at the edge" to “Call 911 quick”. Alice is the 3rd person in my 38 years of sexual activity that I have absolute trust in. If it isnt one of my (very few) “Hard Limits”, I will let her do it with me, no questions asked, no need for discussion beforehand.

I have come to realize that it is a religious experience to have a BDSM party with Alice. I finally realized late one night, that is the actual situation, since there is no way in hell someone her age should be able to be just so damn good. It IS a religious experience because I think Alice is an aspect of the Goddess, she is even a specific aspect....

Ready for the reveal?

Alice Little is Aeval and I am now the High Priest of the Church of Alice.

Who is Aeval you ask?

Aeval is an Irish Fairey Queen/Goddess of Love, Sexuality and Little Things (sounding about right?). Aeval also known by the names Aibell or Aoibhell and is considered the fairey queen of northern Munster. She is part of the Tuatha Dé Danann tribe and associated with the O’ Brien Clan. She became the Banshee of the O’Brien Family and begins her lament whenever one of the family members dies. Her name means “Most Beautiful”. She makes Craig Liath her home. She holds a midnight court to determine if Husbands are satisfying their wives sexual needs. When found to be remiss the husband is said to be to ordered to overcome his prudishness and give his wife what she needs.

Alice, I adore you and am looking forward to many, many worship sessions at your personal altar :)

Steve

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. You know, I did just get a harp as well....goodness- it was so incredible to see you again, and get to spend time with you! I miss you already <3

PhoenixRising likes this.
  3. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

It sounds like you had an amazing time! Maybe Alice can teach me sometime. I'm really interested in BDSM parties.

4. StevenL
    Chat with Me

More proof...I never mentioned Aeval having a harp (but she does)

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

PhoenixRising and AliceLittle like this.
  5. StevenL
    Chat with Me

If you are interested in learning about them, first I am going to say "YAY!" because being willing to learn about the whole scene is much better than just making it up as you go along AND you will get more "actual" BDSM clients instead of the "50 shades of Gray" dabblers.

You also have some amazing resources available to you...Alice has amazing knowledge and abilities, for pure Dom there is Lydia Faithful at the Alien (she scares the shit out of me, but I still want to party with her....thats a pure Dom). I am sure they would be happy to further your education :)

PhoenixRising and LydiaFaithfull like this.
  6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Wonderful review! I don't think this is talked about enough, and therefore you don't have as many people who are interested in kink, doing it as well as Miss Alice.

One thing you did not mention is after care. Was it provided for you or did you self medicate?

You mentioned still feeling the after effects of your party a few days later, does that mean you had a Super Orgasm?

We are all looking for our Goddess, I am glad you found one.

7. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Alice always provides the best of aftercare.....

Super orgasm? "Super" isnt a strong enough word....I think we were both a bit shocked at how massive it was. Also on my ride home my seatbelt was in just the right spot to remind me of Alices incredible violet wand work

PhoenixRising and thunderstorm like this.
  8. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Oh..I also very much want to be the demo bottom for any hands on classes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9. Aftercare is always included, and tends to be quite a bit of fun too :)

PhoenixRising and LydiaFaithfull like this.
  10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Steven. I have never ventured into the art of kink but every time I hear from Alice or read her blogs about it, my curiosity wants to know more. She always take care of everyone before, DURING and after and aftercare is very relaxing.

11. Hehe. Well, if your curiosity peaks, all you need to do is ask hun, and we'll see what you might like <3

PhoenixRising and auron79 like this.
  12. StevenL
    Chat with Me

I will say that Alice is a much better teacher than my first was (she was a fan of "Total Immersion"). Give it a try, Auron...you never know what you may like :)

PhoenixRising and auron79 like this.
  13. auron79
    Chat with Me

Hmmmm we might have to talk more about this. ;)

14. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Now this is my type of review. It sounds like an amazing experience, glad Alice got you down into that space.

15. I figured you'd appreciate it. It was definitely a great experience.

16. StevenL
    Chat with Me

So so so pretty

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

17. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

This sounds like a great party. Farther than I would go but it's interesting to read more about that stuff.

18. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

It sounds it. I'm glad to see more people taking you up on kink, that gets the word out.

19. LydiaFaithfull
    Chat with Me

LydiaFaithfull ACH madam, sex columnist, pro-domme

oh hell, sometimes i scare myself. that's music to my ears, thank you xo

StevenL likes this.
  20. lol <3 That's awesome.

Me too. It's nice to have kink parties.

21. LydiaFaithfull
    Chat with Me

LydiaFaithfull ACH madam, sex columnist, pro-domme

love the dress, alice! you've got a hell of a wardrobe.

22. auron79
    Chat with Me

I agree with you Miss. Lydia. Alice has wonderful taste. Would love to see it one day.

23. Aww, thanks both. I love some of my stuff, dressing up should always be fun.

24. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I don't know I think undressing you should be fun too ;-)

25. With you how could it not be? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I could break your buttons and rip some lace and get stuff tangled in your hair :p

27. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

We really need more kinky reviews of you, I don't think enough people appreciate how great you are at what you do in that area.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Alice is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

DXanatos likes this.
  29. ...ever the ultimate romantic flirt...okay, yes, that would ruin it lol

30. auron79
    Chat with Me

I agree. With every review/ adventure, it gets me more open about discovering this side with you Alice. Now we just have to find our right sync with kink. ;)

31. I can't wait until you're here, we can talk more about it then, see about finding out sync.

auron79 likes this.
  32. auron79
    Chat with Me

Oh I think we've hinted to each other a bit. Lets talk more.

33. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

One of us, one of us, one of us. Haha, seems like Alice is making another convert.