The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Oh no! A day late for the Wednesday Woman Crush!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Marlin Groce Jr for mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Your welcome Sweetie [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

LexxxiStar and destinistarr like this.

4. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LexxxiStar and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  5. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Thank u Sugar 4 the

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

IMG_4147.jpg IMG_4149.jpg IMG_4157.jpg IMG_4163.jpg
    Manatee Cruise. My 1st sighting at Plantain on Crystal River FL.

7. Thank you Marlin your so kind your going to be my Man Crush Monday every monday

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

LexxxiStar likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cold Wednesday morning, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Zoey Cherry, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Aja Mercury, Athena Lee, Haley Mae, Destini Starr, Christine Fowler, Jackie Evans, Ellie Moore, Kathryn Wolfe and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

SandiBenks and KathrynWolfe like this.
  11. My Wednesday crushes this week are Abby Avery, Kathryn Wolfe, Cumisha Amado.

12. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Awe! TY!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  13. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    This week, the World-Famous MLBR's @BettyPage
    Have you had your "BP" checked, lately? ;)
    WCW-bettippage.jpg

Perseus likes this.
  14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Happy Women Crush Wednesday to all the lovely ladies at the Bunny, Love, Sagebrush and Kit Kat Ranches. Especially...

@Aspen North
    @Bobbi Besos
    @AudreyNoelle
    @RyanTaylor
    @TiaraTae
    @CherryLane
    @JuniperJones
    @JessieStone
    @Avery Asher
    @Abby Avery
    @JadeJasper
    @EllieMoore
    @Draven Star
    @Delilah Rae
    @ChloeCakes
    @Lily Poole
    @JadeMonroe
    @RemyMartin
    @stacytyler

I know I’m accidentally leaving out some names. So please do not take it out on my heart, just my mind. For you might have slipped my mind, but never my heart!

stacytyler and JadeMonroe like this.
  15. scarredheartboy likes this.
  16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Thank you gLip5

gLip5 likes this.
  17. Oh wow, I have so so so many WCWs for this week!

First off, @willowlove and @Avery Asher you are both unbeliveable girls! Thanks for spending some time with me yesterday! @Abby Avery you have an amazing way with people, and you're incredibly attractive, seeing you in person was an eye-opener for me in a good way! @JuniperJones seeing you always brings a smile to my face, you're the cutest, sweetest thing on the planet, and I can't wait to see you again! @SandiBenks you help my inner-bad-ass Jessie vibe every time I see you, might need to hire you as my permanent femme psychologist!

@Jessica Riley you are a freaking rock star! Thank you for the lovely chat at Sagebrush. I can inspired and attracted to you equally!

@RyanTaylor you are also incredible! Wish we could've had some time on Tuesday, but I know I'll see you again soon. You have a huge fan growing in appreciation of you by the day!

@Delilah Rae I love the way you are attentive, caring, and always up for conversation, and even more! Maybe someday soon, we'll be able to 'nap together' in the first-ever "napping party" at Sagebrush ranch lol. @Kaylee Marie is the girl my heart can't escape. Every time I see her, I get a little bit closer to a party, I hope, one of these visits of mine, we connect and run with it!

@JadeJasper you are exquisite! I never experienced that combination of soft and fierce that you OWN, it is wildly sexy, as are you!

@EllieMoore just being around you is awesome, anything beyond that, for me, is icing on the cake! Keep being a supremely genuine and beautiful human being!

18. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You’re welcome @JadeMonroe! :):):)

JadeMonroe likes this.
  19. Awwwwww thank you so much! I am perfectly fine with that title! And was so so happy to see you walking over here and getting to spend time with you. See you soon, you beautiful beautiful babe!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  20. Thank you babe!!! It is chilly today! XOXOXO

origlegman and Jessie Summers like this.
  21. It was colder on Monday night in the wind on another of my ATM excursions

SandiBenks likes this.
  22. Thank you Kathryn Wolfe, Running Squirrel and Perseus for liking my post.

23. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

So Master Squirrel, do we use the "BP" monitor where you do a lot of "pumping" and "squeezing"? And do we need a stethoscope? Uhhh, inquiring minds would like to know.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  24. Awwww, thank you love. It was so nice meeting and spending time with you!!!

Jessie Summers and SandiBenks like this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]It certainly is my dear. We should be generating some heat together![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  26. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Fun and games, especially including bra stuffing (I'll bring the tissue) WCW: @MarilynBaker

MarilynBaker and RunningSquirrel like this.
  27. I always try to have a variety of fun,
    ...and a different sort of games for gentlemen guests. :p

Perseus likes this.
  28. thank you so much GLIPPPP :) xoxoxoxo

gLip5 likes this.
  29. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You’re welcome Miss @TiaraTae!

30. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Awe! Thanks gLip![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]