❤️❤️❤️GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origlegman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

2. NinaStaccz
    Chat with Me

NinaStaccz Exotic, Beautiful & Loving! Best of Both worlds

kaynine26 likes this.
  3. Kisses to everyone!! But especially to those at the Kit Kat Ranch!! :)

4. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

NinaSkye Local and available 24/7 by appointment!

Thank you baby! Kisses back to you...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaStaccz likes this.

5. Awwwwe kisses look right back beautiful:3 <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wish-filled Wednesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thrilling Thursday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Frisky Friday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Saucy Saturday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Olivia Green, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Alexandra Moon, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    LexxxiStar likes this.
  14. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Kisses to ~you~ @Bruce75
    Thank you for thinking of all of us

Bruce75 likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Sincere Sunday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Olivia Green, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Alexandra Moon, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

OliviaGreen and LexxxiStar like this.
  17. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  18. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

19. "JessicaKitten, post: Oh thank you sweetie! I love making your list! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Your very welcome Jessie Kitty Your very deserving to be on my list[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. "LexxxiStar, post: Mmmwaahh ⭐️. Thank U sooo much for always including on ur list!!
    Makes me smile every time! ⭐️

Your Very Welcome Lexxxi Kitty[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle likes this.
  23. Kisses to Big Al! Thank you for all the ones you give to me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  24. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Old Nick likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Mystical Monday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Olivia Green, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Alexandra Moon, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Lin Han, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    LexxxiStar likes this.
  26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

27. LexxxiStar and Old Nick like this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Tingling Tuesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Olivia Green, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Alexandra Moon, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Lin Han, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    LexxxiStar and OliviaGreen like this.
  29. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

Tuesday Kisses to @origlegman and thank you for my Sincere Sunday kisses too!

30. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

You're so awesome!!

LexxxiStar likes this.
  31. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

32. "OliviaGreen, post: Thank you for the kisses @MarlinGroceJr Kisses right back at you

Your very Welcome @OliviaGreen [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

OliviaGreen likes this.
  33. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Thank u Marlin!! Sexxxy Smooches rite back at ya sweets . U make me smile ⭐️

OliviaGreen likes this.