RANCH SPECIAL AUGUST KIT KAT HOUSE PARTY

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by DemiDove, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Super excited for my first RANCH party!! Come join all the ladies for a rockable, talkable, unstoppable time!!

2. This beautiful lady will be missed. Book her in advance so you don't miss out on her when she returns.

3. This beauty is a sweetheart, come see her today! She leaves us tomorrow. Don't miss out.

4. This lady is amazing!! The experience you'll have with her is out of this world!! Book her today!!
    xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. SUPER EXCITED FOR MY FIRST PARTY!! ;);)

6. Would love to attend Incubus, Jeff Foxworthy, or any of the ones in August. I love going to live performances and concerts.
    xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. This is amazing, thank you for sharing all this information! This lady is my favorite, book her today!! don't miss out!!

xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  8. I am so excited!! This should be one for the books!! :cool:

origlegman likes this.