Christina Chambers
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2018
Professional Girlfriend

Share This Page

Christina Chambers

Well-Known Member, Female, from Bunny Ranch

Hello gentleman (and ladies)! I finally made it to the boards! Can't wait to be at the Bunny Ranch August 16-28! Jul 25, 2018

Christina Chambers was last seen:
Aug 17, 2018
    1. Singlevirgin
      Singlevirgin
      Hello Miss Christina My Name Is Donald Johnson
      1. Christina Chambers likes this.
    2. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Hey there sexy lady hope you have a wonderful weekend xoxo xoxo
    3. Christina Chambers
      Christina Chambers
      Hello gentleman (and ladies)! I finally made it to the boards! Can't wait to be at the Bunny Ranch August 16-28!
      1. Jessie Summers
        Jessie Summers
        Welcome! I can tell how excited you are! :)
        Jul 25, 2018
        Christina Chambers likes this.
  • About

Professional Girlfriend
    Hello! I am Christina Chambers & I am so excited to be here! I will be a the Bunny Ranch August 16-28 (and hopefully many more times after that!), so I am here to introduce myself and start getting to know you! A bit about me...

I am originally from the East Coast and moved to Nevada 5 years ago to pursue graduate school. I love people, and one of my degrees is in Counseling. I love to listen, nurture, and find out what drives you, what your passions are, and to help you fulfill those passions and dreams! I believe in the healing power of touch, laughter, and companionship, and I am SO excited to be in a place where I can provide all of this. What drives you? How can I help you feel fulfilled? I can't wait to hear from you!

Things that I enjoy...hiking, being outdoors, animals (I love my dog!), going to the movies, cuddling, reading/writing, and making new friends. In the bedroom I am VERY open-minded & adventurous! Let's have some fun ;)

Follow me on Twitter! @BunnyChristinaC

Signature

*Christina Chambers: Exotic Companion & Sensual Lover*
    I am a playful, bubbly, & kinky Brazilian/Portuguese professional companion & PhD student! I can't wait to join you on your adventure!

Bunny Ranch August 16-28: Email [email protected] to book an appointment!
    *Girlfriend Experience*Outdates*Virgins*Couples*Fetish*Role Play*
    Twitter: BunnyChristinaC