Nov 8, 2019
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
June 22

Share This Page

john Jag

Active Member, Male

I will be up on Friday december 6th and staying over night...I would like to meet rverybody at the club off hwy 50 on Friday night for fun Nov 6, 2019

john Jag was last seen:
Nov 8, 2019
    1. john Jag
      john Jag
      I will be up on Friday december 6th and staying over night...I would like to meet rverybody at the club off hwy 50 on Friday night for fun
    2. john Jag
      john Jag
      Actively looking for a house in Carson City,Reno Area willl be up in December to look!!
      1. FinleyWest likes this.
    3. john Jag
      john Jag
      So after surgery in Novembr, I should ne able to pretty much what I want to do! IREALLY want to visit!!
      1. FinleyWest and shyguy71 like this.
    4. john Jag
      john Jag
      Saying that...Everything is looking up and I'm ready to get going!!! I ordered a new Jeep pickup for the winter.
    5. john Jag
      john Jag
      Ladies, November 5th is the date of my wife's death from cancer last year. The big C has not been kind to my family.
    6. john Jag
      john Jag
      Sorry ladies about last Saturday...Lots of things happening,had guests that were evacuated from the fire...among other things...What can I
    7. john Jag
      john Jag
      Lost the family dog this morning a 12 year old Cocker spanial named Daisy of natural causes...but still...first thing this morning.
    8. john Jag
      john Jag
      I found out that more surgery is needed in November!! Withnthat in mind, I'm coming up the 26th and what costme should I pick?
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        I think you should be a sexy surgeon and cum do work on me! ❤️
        Oct 12, 2019
        john Jag likes this.
    9. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Hey! I’m Nina Bux @ the Kit Kat Ranch. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. You can contact me here on the boards by viewing my contact info on my profile or by emailing me @ [email protected]. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @Nina_Bux. Xo, Nina ❤️ Also I am glad your surgery went well get better soon!
    10. john Jag
      john Jag
      Surgery went well, I'm still recovering...I will visit up there soon!!!
    11. john Jag
      john Jag
      I will be up after I get well which will be soon...xooxoxoxoxoJohn
      1. Leo Goodale likes this.
    12. john Jag
      john Jag
      I'm getting ready for surgery on the 24th of Sept...Cancer... Thats why I have not been around,,,I will be at VAMC Ft Miley San Francisco..
      1. Power&glory83 and Leo Goodale like this.
      2. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        Hope you have a speedy recovery and get well soon from your surgery.
        Sep 13, 2019
      3. Power&glory83
        Power&glory83
        Recover soon bro
        Sep 13, 2019
        Leo Goodale likes this.
    13. john Jag
      john Jag
      I am settled in to the Napa Valley now....ready to travel to Reno,Carson City and Tahoe now...I would love an invite!!
    14. john Jag
      john Jag
      I am now a resident of the northern California Wine country...California's entertainment center...Not far away from Reno,Tahoe and...
      1. aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
    15. john Jag
      john Jag
      Hello everyone...Thank you for the birthday wishes!! I,m moved and settling in!!! Lots going on!!!
    16. john Jag
      john Jag
      Ladies, Have a great Memorial Day and remember that those who served and didn't make it back home...We owe our freedom to them!
    17. john Jag
      john Jag
      In Phoenix...getting ready to move up by June 25th!!!
    18. TiaraTae
      TiaraTae
    19. john Jag
      john Jag
      I drove up from Phoenix on Thursday...In Norcal for a little while and then down for the final move up!
    20. john Jag
      john Jag
      Time is going so quickly now and still have a lot to do! Moving this summer,later than I planned...But will be up sooner than you know it!
    21. john Jag
      john Jag
      The word is out that I will be moving up the the Reno Carson city Tahoe area...I will keep everyone posted!
    22. john Jag
      john Jag
      I'm still on track to be in the area permanently during the summertime!! Lots of things have been done and some more to go!
    23. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! DM me on here or email me~ [email protected]
      xoxo ♥
      1. john Jag likes this.
      2. john Jag
        john Jag
        Thank you Kiki I will be up during the summer once I'm moved in!
        Feb 17, 2019
    24. john Jag
      john Jag
      As some ladies know,I had some not so nice things happen in the last 9 months.Everything is good now. On track to move to Norcal this summer
    25. john Jag
      john Jag
      Ladies I'm just asking: Who can't resist a well educated ,sophisticated ,sensua,l smart mature gentleman with a wicked sense of humour?
    26. MarilynBaker
      MarilynBaker
      Why hello and thank you kindly for the follow.

So tickled we can keep in touch now.
      I can't wait to know you better John!

lots of love,
      Marilyn
      1. john Jag
        john Jag
        Thank you Marilyn!
        Feb 13, 2019
        MarilynBaker likes this.
    27. HannahFetish
      HannahFetish
      Thank you so much for the follow! Have a good night?
      1. john Jag
        john Jag
        Your welcome!!
        Feb 13, 2019
    28. john Jag
      john Jag
      I have found a new passion and that is Tantra..
    29. john Jag
      john Jag
      Dating sits. I dont trust them I would rather talk to a prospective client on the phone and set up a meeting. I have always done this.
    30. john Jag
      john Jag
      I'm read to live life to the fullest and have a lot of fun! Who wants to join me?
    31. john Jag
      john Jag
      I had cancer last year and while I was getting treated,my wife got sick and died after 26 years of marriage. I changed and I'm now John Jag!
    32. john Jag
      john Jag
      I went for the first time this year, Not a date just went the the local gentlemans club and I still hav e"It"!
    33. john Jag
      john Jag
      Sometime you just have to say "Fuck it" and I am taking that to the literal sense...
    34. john Jag
      john Jag
      Hello...This year is going to be great! I will be moving to NorCal this spring...I will be available...
      1. AlanahPierce likes this.
    35. john Jag
      john Jag
      Happy Nwew Year!! 2019 will be very good!! Did i mention that I am a seasoned gentleman gigolo? Yes I am!!
  • About

Birthday:
    June 22

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    623 451 8291
    Twitter:
    johnjag1001

Signature

xooxoxoxoJohn