Albums:
Birthday:
November 1
Home Page:
Legal Courtesan @ Kit Kat Ranch

Share This Page

NinaBux

Nina Bux (aka) StarBux, Female, from Mound House, NV

HI Honey Bunnies! I've been gone for a bit of personal time back home. I will be back to Nevada in January. Miss U All! MERRY CHRISTMAS <3 Dec 11, 2019

NinaBux was last seen:
Sep 4, 2020
    1. JordanKade
      JordanKade
      Wow Nina you are gorgeous. Thank you for reaching out to me you are to kind and definitely I will reach out.
      1. Leo Goodale likes this.
    2. Greg Beancounter
      Greg Beancounter
      So miss you gorgeous.
    3. Marlin Groce Jr
    4. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      HI Honey Bunnies! I've been gone for a bit of personal time back home. I will be back to Nevada in January. Miss U All! MERRY CHRISTMAS <3
      1. View previous comments...
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Dec 11, 2019
        Leo Goodale likes this.
      3. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        @NinaBux Thanks beautiful. Hope you have a happy new year too.
        Dec 11, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
      4. CaptainJJ
        CaptainJJ
        Dec 11, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
    5. William Lynch
      William Lynch
      Hi Nina, just sent you an email and hope to hear from you soon. Hope you are having a great evening.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        @William Lynch i apologize for taking so long to respond you will be receiving a response in the next couple days or sooner trying to catch up!!!
        Dec 11, 2019
        William Lynch likes this.
    6. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Hey Beautiful hope your doing well
      1. NinaBux likes this.
    7. KalistaEstasi
      KalistaEstasi
      Have an amazing day. Hope to see you back here soon.

xoxo
      1. NinaBux likes this.
    8. Sharky
      Sharky
      Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Just thinking of you. ;-)
      1. NinaBux likes this.
    9. hikino
      hikino
      Happy Birthday! I hope you're enjoying your special day with an exciting outdate.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
    10. sexywookiee
      sexywookiee
      Happy birthday !
      1. NinaBux likes this.
    11. Power&glory83
      Power&glory83
      Happy birthday nina.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
    12. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Happy Birthday my beautiful Star bux
      1. NinaBux likes this.
    13. Sharky
      Sharky
      Happy Friday
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Happy weekend!!!
        Oct 25, 2019
        Sharky likes this.
    14. Power&glory83
      Power&glory83
      Damnn that article you sent me was incredible. Loved reading about you and damnn those photos were sexy. You did a great job hosting livestream last night
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you so much and I am glad you enjoyed reading my interview and the pictures were a plus lol
        Oct 25, 2019
    15. Harold C Langley
      Harold C Langley
      Hope your having a wonderful day
      1. SantaClause and NinaBux like this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        It was a blast thank you for thinking of me!
        Oct 18, 2019
    16. Harold C Langley
      Harold C Langley
      Hey good lookin what you got cookin
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Come see me and I will cook you up something special and feed it to you in bed
        Oct 14, 2019
        AmberAmor likes this.
      3. Harold C Langley
        Harold C Langley
        I could eat on your buffet.
        Oct 14, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
    17. hikino
      hikino
      Goodie box on the way! Estimated arrival date Friday, 10/11. Tracking # 9505511481189281443838. Please let me know when you get it, I know it has to go past the front office first.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        This will be my first winter here but I heard it can be cold and snowy and early January to late January or early February
        Oct 14, 2019
        Sharky likes this.
      4. hikino
        hikino
        Yikes! We'll need each just to stay warm! And I suspect no one goes on outdates at that time (unless it's to the client's hotel).
        Oct 14, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
      5. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        People go skiing I want to learn how to snow ski I think that would be so much fun
        Oct 14, 2019
        Sharky likes this.
    18. ricky berg
      ricky berg
      HI BABY YOU ARE TASTY AND THICK XOXO XOXO
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thanks babe ❤️
        Oct 6, 2019
        ricky berg likes this.
      3. ricky berg
        ricky berg
        no problem baby
        Oct 14, 2019
    19. aztecwarrior2881
      aztecwarrior2881
      Thank you for the follow Miss Nina Bux.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Welcome you can follow back if you would like babe
        Oct 5, 2019
        aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
    20. Andy1281
      Andy1281
      Thanks for the follow
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        You are welcome you can follow me back and keep up with all the great things I post and pics
        Oct 4, 2019
    21. cappy
      cappy
      Thanks for the follow blue eyes
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        You’re welcome babe
        Oct 3, 2019
        cappy likes this.
    22. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      October 9th to November 14th I will be on tour!! Prebooking GFE, PSE, Outdates, Overnights, 2 Girl Parties and Couples
      1. Sharky, Leo Goodale, JJ S. and 2 others like this.
    23. Greg Beancounter
      Greg Beancounter
      Nina - I will be down there on Oct 31-Nov 2 partying with Chanel, Maddy Monroe, and...maybe you! WoW!
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        I will be on tour October 9 to November 13 so please stop by and have an amazing time with me. My birthday is on November 1st we can celebrate together!
        Oct 1, 2019
        Greg Beancounter likes this.
    24. Greg Beancounter
      Greg Beancounter
      Oh, so beautiful!
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you sweetheart ❤️
        Oct 1, 2019
    25. Oxman
      Oxman
      Thank you for the follow lovely lady.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you honey ❤️
        Oct 1, 2019
    26. Harold C Langley
      Harold C Langley
      Wow you're beautiful, you eyes are hypnotic.
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you so much sweetheart ☺️
        Oct 1, 2019
    27. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Can October 9th get here any sooner!
      1. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        I'm sure October 9th will come soon. Just hoping for these days to speed past.
        Sep 27, 2019
        NinaBux likes this.
    28. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Xoxo xoxo
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Xoxo xoxo xoxo right back
        Sep 25, 2019
    29. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Getting excited to see all my lovers and new lovers next week when I return!! Don’t miss me and the opportunity to have fun with me!!
    30. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Thanks for the follow
      1. Leo Goodale and NinaBux like this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you honey!
        Sep 18, 2019
        Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
    31. auron79
      auron79
      Thank you for the follow. :)
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you for following me!!!
        Sep 17, 2019
    32. Cohenprime86
      Cohenprime86
      Hey there sexy lady
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Hello honey how are you doing?
        Sep 17, 2019
    33. RunningSquirrel
      RunningSquirrel
      Appreciate the follow, Miz Nina...hope your current tour is going well :)
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        You as well hun and went well are you going to come see me on my next tour?
        Sep 17, 2019
    34. grizzly
      grizzly
      Thank you for the follow!
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you as well babe!
        Sep 17, 2019
    35. kevinz0071
      kevinz0071
      Huuuuuugs thanks for the follow
      1. NinaBux likes this.
      2. NinaBux
        NinaBux
        Thank you baby for the following I hope we can hug in person in the near future!!!
        Sep 17, 2019
        kevinz0071 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 1
    Home Page:
    https://www.kitkatranch.com/nina-bux/
    Legal Courtesan @ Kit Kat Ranch
    Stats:
    Body Type: Fun size —easy to spin, toss, and turn around
    Favorite Sex Position: Doggy-Style
    Height: 5’4
    Weight: 107lbs
    Legs: 44inches hip to toe
    Bust: 32DD – Fake and I love them
    Shoe Size: 7
    Hair: Blonde, Naturally
    Eyes: Hazel Blue-Green

Drinker: Occasionally
    Smoke: No
    Personality: Fun, sarcastic, girlie, poised, graceful, feminine, passionate, free-spirit
    Bisexual: I love women and men equally
    Couples: Yes! So fun and so good for your relationship!
    GFE: Yes!Outdate/Overnights: Always! The BEST type of party!
    Contact Me:
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @Nina_Bux
    Snapchat: ninabux_xoxo (add for small tip to cash app)
    Cash App: StarBux
    Booking Info: Kit Kat Ranch, Mound House, NV

Interact

Signature

Stats:
    Body Type: Fun size —easy to spin, toss, and turn around
    Favorite Sex Position: Doggy-Style
    Height: 5’4
    Weight: 107lbs
    Legs: 44inches hip to toe
    Bust: 32DD – Fake and I love them

Shoe Size: 7
    Hair: Blonde, Naturally
    Eyes: Hazel Blue-Green

Drinker: Occasionally
    Smoke: No
    Personality: Fun, sarcastic, girlie, poised, graceful, feminine, passionate, free-spirit
    Bisexual: I love women and men
    Couples: Yes!
    GFE: Yes!
    Outdate/Overnights: Always! The BEST type of party. We can really connect!

Twitter: @Nina_Bux
    (please follow me if you aren't already!)
    Booking Address: Kit Kat Ranch, 48 Kit Kat Drive, Mound House NV, 89706
    Booking Phone: 775-246-9975 (ext) 0
    Snapchat: ninabux_xoxo (add my snapchat for a small tip via my cash app user name below, email for details.)
    Cash App: StarBux

About Nina:
    Hello, I am excited you are here to learn about me. My name is Nina Bux! I am legal, lux, courtesan, at the Kit Kat Ranch, which is part of the famous Moonlight Bunny Ranch! You should know now, I have a ranch nickname amongst many of the girls & management. They call me ’Star Bux’. No rocket science here, it’s simply because I 100% absolutely LOVE Starbucks. That little mermaid makes me very happy and when she comes from you as a gift, very wet. Gift cards are always accepted to my room or via email, mail, or better yet, let’s sip the best coffee on the planet together in an outdate. Starbucks is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I am a petite woman, who was born and raised in the Midwest. My heart is warm, and I am very down to earth. Height-wise, I am 5’4”. I weigh a whole 107lbs. Yes, before you ask me, I definitely eat! I love food, snacks, and I love junk food (don’t tell my dentist). I have a silly demeanor. I am always laughing and telling sarcastic jokes. My favorite type of jokes are the kind that goes something like this, ‘That’s what she/he said’. You can find me adding that to someone else’s sentence in the room at least 6x a day. With sarcasm, also comes a fun, but dirty mind, so dirty jokes just naturally flow out of me. I am a street-savvy type but also very classy. I can understand the street slang, and also know which fork to use for salad at our 5-star meal. I love a good debate any day of the week on many topics. I am a true believer in human connection and the need for it, for people to stay happy, healthy, and grow in life. Astrology, science, art, music, are some of my favorite topics. I am a nerd at heart, and love to learn new things, as well as solve problems with strategic type strategy. My mind is always moving unless of course, I am cumming (thank you! cum again!). I’m described by many as an intelligent woman, who is also very passionate, and very cool (think Uma Thurman in Kill Bill type cool-cool or her role in Pulp Fiction as Mia type cool-cool minus the heroin OD — No drugs for this girl, I am a good girl. I follow the law and do not indulge in drugs and very little drink. It’s ok, you can keep throwing those tomatoes at me on stage, like a goodie, but I love tomatoes, so no complaints from me. Iron!). You will notice when you are with me, I like to go with the flow. I can hold a conversation with any type of individual. Regardless, a conversation is something I am very good at. Education-wise, I hold an Accounting Degree and worked in the banking and finance industry for over a decade prior to doing sex work. I was a VP level corporate banking robot through my career and over time realized that the corporate life was not for me. I am way too free-spirited to be on that hamster wheel day to day. Eventually, I had to escape the stuffy, over-promised, underdelivered, type environment. However, it did teach many valuable lessons on professional relationship building and of course I am good with numbers, money, and the stock market. I have passed the Series 6, 63, 66, and the dreadful, nasty, Series 7. I have held a notary in my state of residence for a decade. Through my time in the corporate world, I also was a dancer at a hometown local gentleman’s club, not for the money, but because, it was my escape from the world of numbers, deadlines, and narrow-minded thinkers. I have danced in many of a few places but mainly in my hometown and yes I still from time to time pop in for a night’s work and some tricks on the pole. Dancing never disappoints me, I always leave happy. I absolutely love pole dancing and dancing in general. I have a pole in my home, and I use it often. It is truly one of the best ways to keep a women’s body toned. I love all genres of music and probably would make a phenomenal DJ in my next life. If I was a DJ professionally today, I would call myself, you guessed it, yep, DJ StarBux! I could not live without music. I feel it’s essential to a healthy life, brain, and also the very best medicine for depression, heartache, grief, and loss. As well, music pairs beautifully with a sweaty session of rough sex, or a soft sensual night of love making.

When we are together, I want to focus my time on you and your needs! I would love to spend time with you at the Kit Kat Ranch anytime you are feeling the need to express some passion with one of the coolest, most rad, big breasted, long legged, types in the house. I promise you will not leave me without laughing, cumming (if you choose), and feeling 100% accepted, loved, and appreciated for who you are in all your authenticity. Don’t forget to also allow me to hold your hand, and lean on your shoulder, outside the ranch by booking an outdate!

I take a lot of pride in my job. I believe in sex work and the healing it can do for people of all kinds. Integrity, safety, and your comfort are of the upmost importance to me at all times. I am always very honest with my clients and the connection we share will always be authentic. I promise, you will remember our experience together, because I promise to provide you quality and the type of value you’d expect to receive from a well-known, classic, professional, establishment, like our ranches. If you have never partied with me, please know I welcome new clients always, virgins, couples, women (single, or not), 2 girl parties, and anyone of age interested in having a beautiful experience together. I do not discriminate based on race, gender, or sexual desires. You will never feel uncomfortable in my presence. My goal is to connect with you, accept you for you, and create an environment that makes you feel comfortable. I am very respectful of all who book with me and you can expect us to discuss your desires, negotiate all terms, and safety to always be a priority. Here at my ranch, and every one of our ranches, all courtesans are tested weekly for all STDs, and as well tested for HIV. Nevada law does not allow any legal sex worker to work with the public until we have been cleared by a physician of a negative test result on all test. All records are kept on file along with our legal courtesan license. Any questions you have about this, please do not hesitate to ask me!

I offer a variety of specials and discounts you can take advantage of to maximize our time together. If you’re thinking about coming to visit with me, I highly encourage that you call ahead to the ranch and make an appointment. Appointments are always rewarded with additional specials, time, and discounts. Please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] and I will personally respond to your e-mail within 24 hours. I also offer a short 10 minute FaceTime call, video messenger, or phone call, to all clients that book appointments with me ahead of time. This is offered prior to our party, so you feel more comfortable once you arrive.

**** Special parties to consider with me! ****

1) For Virgins: I’d love to make your first time very special. Please consider booking with me ahead of time for this very special time in your life. I promise to make you very comfortable, and the experience, something you will not forget. You will also receive a Polaroid of us together (if you choose) and my autograph for you to take and keep as a keepsake. The first time is always a memory you never forget.

2) For Women: Do not hesitate to make your first time with a women, with me. I will make you very comfortable and love on you the way I know you deserve and need. As a woman, myself, I am very good at reading women’s minds in the bedroom and look forward to sharing your first experience (with your partner or without) with you.

3) For Couples: This will be a very intimate party. This party is mainly to bring you and your partner closer. To discover what each other like in a setting that is safe, private, and cozy. Whatever, you and your partner are looking to explore together, please consider booking that exploration with me. The thought of bringing 2 people closer at the end of our party, truly makes me feel happy inside. Not only am I making a difference in each of your lives individually regarding sexual comfort, open-mindedness, and confidence, but as well together. Couple parties have been scientifically proven to strengthen a relationship in many ways. Let me help you make love to the person you love the most!

In closing, thank you for taking the time to learn who I am. I encourage you to view my photos, my video, and visit my twitter page @nina_bux. When you find that you cannot get me to of your head, and you will, I encourage you to pick up the phone and either email me to chat or call the ranch and book time with me. I will not disappoint you.

I can’t wait to meet you! If you are looking for someone to fulfill your needs in a safe, private, professional, erotic way, I would be honored to make that happen for you! Experience the ‘Stars' because, I am ready to experience you!

Love,
    Ms. Nina Bux (aka) Star Bux

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]