Member, Male, 68

RoyalsFan55 was last seen:
Jan 28, 2018
    1. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      Follow me on Twitter- @5starmolly
    2. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      Hi, it's Molly here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! DM me on here or email me- [email protected]
      Thanks and have a great day today, tomorrow and everyday after that! xoxo..
    3. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      Hey just wanted to stop by, say hi and that I could make your day(s) better today and everyday...if you let me!!(lol)...Just DM me on here and/ or email me- [email protected]
      P.S...you never know what youre missing out on til you see for yourself!...think about it...and let Molly happen to your life because it could be the best choice youve made in a long time...(lol) xoxox
    4. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      Good morning! Just stopped by to let you know I'm back at the ranch(LRV)and am going to make 2018 my best year yet!..& I cld make it yours too if you let me...lol.. Let's make 2018 "our year", then we'd have an "us-thing" Until then..Touche my friend XOXO
    5. Kasey Black
      Kasey Black
      Wishing you a happy New Year!
      1. MollyCox likes this.
    6. MollyCox
      MollyCox
      So just to let you know, I'm leaving the 31st until probably the last week or so of Nov. Email me @ [email protected]. And we can stay in contact while I am not here, but it wont be too long, and Ill be back, so you wont have to miss me too bad, ok...LOL hugs and kisses to you from me. xoxoxo Taylor
    7. MorganLeDream
      MorganLeDream
      Welcome to the message board! Hope to hear from you soon
      1. MollyCox likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 11, 1955 (Age: 68)