Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
Jan 6, 1990 (Age: 34)
Fulfilling Fantasies

Share This Page

SassyMonroe

New Lover Black & Polynesian, Female, 34, from Love Ranch North

Ladies and Gents! Welcome me, Sassy Monroe the beautiful and sexy Black & Polynesian Goddess, a new lover @ the Love Ranch North. Jan 30, 2016

SassyMonroe was last seen:
Mar 21, 2016
    1. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Happy Valentines Day!
    2. Haley Lisbeth
      Haley Lisbeth
      I am wishing you a magnificent Monday :)
    3. SassyMonroe
      SassyMonroe
      Ladies and Gents! Welcome me, Sassy Monroe the beautiful and sexy Black & Polynesian Goddess, a new lover @ the Love Ranch North.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 6, 1990 (Age: 34)
    Fulfilling Fantasies
    my name is Sassy Monroe. I'm a new lover at Love Ranch North. I'm a local gal coming from Reno, born in Honolulu Hawaii and raised in California. I stand 5''2 petite and small with a tight bubble booty and perky titts. My lips are plump and juicy just right for and orgasmic blow job. I love to Dance and put on a little strip tease. With my flexibility and fun size I'm more than absolutely positive to fulfill your every fantasy. I like to keep things discreet and between you and I. I can be a romantic with hot tub, champagne and hot oils, giving you a long and exhilarating massage to get you in the mood or I can get straight to business, (if you know what I mean). In my spare time I like to dance and work out, I love dinning and going on long walks. My favorite type of party includes champagne, a romantic hot tub experience and lots of rough sex. My fantasy is to be totally submissive to a completely dominate man. I love to travel and have been to many places including Hawaii, Arizona, California, Vegas, Texas, Louisianna, Flordia, Barbados and many more. Im a kind of go with the flo type of girl and love to please others. I love to try new things and am very free spirited. Come see me at Love Ranch North and let me show you the best time of your life!
    Contact me directly via email [email protected]

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]
    LOVE RANCH NORTH' S POLYNESIAN GODDESS
    MON-FRI 6PM-6AM
    SAT&SUN 6PM-8AM

Don't miss out...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]