Cindi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robbie, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Thanks again Cindi! This is the second trip I made in 5 or 6 months to be with you. It is a long trip but worth it. Wish I am closer, but I am not. What a nice couple hours it was. You are a very speacial person. I could set and talk to you all night and the sex was also out of this world. I brought a aid, but ended up not needing it. That was great. All I knew was I had no faith in me, but forgot the wild figure. CINDI! Anyway thanks to the staff at the love Ranch also. They are the best. Made me fell at home and relaxed. I have in total made 3 trips in two years and that is why. Between Cinnamon and Cindi and the staff it makes you want to return. Love ya , Robbie

2. Sounds like you had quite the time,Robbie!! :)

Cindi is something else!! :wink: :twisted:

3. Yes she is! I would marry her if she said OK. :O) yep it was a very good GFE time again. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. You are an amazing man, and it's always a pleasure to have you my sweet. I can't wait to have you again. I could talk with you for hours also. I just seem to have a great way of connecting with everyone and with that it makes me so happy to meet special men such as yourself.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am happy to know you found your favorite lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

That's a very sweet review! I love Cindi's caring personality! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you so much for saying that, I sure do my best, but it comes naturally. :wink:

8. I had a great time with you Robbie, I hope you had a safe trip back home and can't wait to see you again sweety.

9. Our time together was so romantic [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Round 3 is under way and I can't wait. :wink:

11. I have had long convo's with Cindi she is a very smart woman and she has gave me great advice! I love her pretty eyes and sexy curves!

12. Our second party was even better than the first, so happy that we had the time to get better acquainted and became best friends

13. You cure captured my heart, you are an amazing man and I am so happy to call you a friend.

14. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Hey sweetie, Thank you for the kind words and review! I just wanted you to know I am back and will be for some time this time! I hope your well and would love to see you again!!!