Careful you'll squirt your eye out! V~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Apr 30, 2012.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

A squirting party with Shelby Steel

Tamela and I meet Shelby in one of the Bunny Ranch VIP suites. We shared a bottle of Zinfandel and fun conversation. Shelby was wearing her sexy lingerie from her signature at my request. She didn't keep them on for long. We kissed, and explored her slim, sexy body. After some foreplay, we got to the main event. Pleasuring Shelby and getting her to squirt.

I confess, I got carried away, pleasing her for an hour. So much so I didn't notice her first squirt, Tamela did. I just felt Shelby get really wet. We relaxed some more and tried again. This time Shelby gave more instructions. We used vibrators and fingers, and I felt her "spot" expand and then Shelby squirted! It was pretty amazing to see a girl cum. When Tamela asked Shelby, how many times did you cum? Shelby responded, she lost count, I was so happy!

Shelby is really relaxed, laid back, and easy to get along with. I thoroughly enjoyed our party together. If you haven't partied with a girl who can squirt, you are missing out on an amazing orgasmic experience.

2. A squirter?...........hmmmmm........remind me when I book my first party with Shelby to have her ask the cashier for an extra set of sheets! :shock: :wink:

3. What a wonderful topic!!! I love it thank you thunderstorm!!!

Oh an you need more than just an extra sheet sometimes I'll need many towels!

4. YUMMY!!! I look forward to many more parties with Shelby :p

5. Yes please! I had to much fun with you too!! I'd love to do that again! ASAP!!!

6. Ditto [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! :lol:

8. Yes Very sweet of you to be so kind and type this up for me!!
    THANK YOU AGAIN thunderstorm!!

Cant wait to see you at prom!!

9. He is the sweetest!

10. Squirter??? Oh no Shelby I think there might be a party with me, you and Tamela in the near future.

Great review by the way thunderstorm.

11. Sounds like a tasty idea to me!

12. Sounds like a plan!! That would be a blast!!

13. Let's do it. :mrgreen:

14. Your tasty Tamela. :D

15. Feel free to get a taste anytime :wink:

16. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

May I recommend at least a two hour party. These two lovelies need to be savored.

I really enjoyed writing this review.

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It was a blast!

18. Oh I intend to. I know ya like it. :mrgreen:

19. hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I love squirters

21. Tamela and Thunderstorm were so amazing!!

22. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thanks to Shelby, I knew a little bit better what I was doing, and yesterday, I got Carrie Carson to squirt!

It was beautiful! Thank you Shelby, We need to have another lesson someday :)

23. YOUR WELCOME!!!
    And Yes more Lessons!!! I really wanna soak you next time!!!

24. So hott!

25. First of all, great review Thunderstorm. [smilie=happy.gif]

Secondly, My list of choices just keeping longer and longer now! :p

I'd love a 2 Girl party with Shelby Steele and Alexis Fire; because they both have certain, shall we say, "special skills" they bring to the table! :wink: :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. Oh Goodness I would also love to do that party I love Alexis!! That would be a time to remember!!

27. My thoughts eXXXactly!!!! And to REALLY put it over the top, I'd say make it a Neapolitan with you, Alexis and the stunning Leena Lovely!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Ithink my brain just melted at the mere thought of a trio like that! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

28. That would make for an absolutely sexy party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

30. Way to HOTTT!!!

31. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Wowzers! That will be a legendary party, I think. You better post about, because I want to know how it goes, if it ever happens. Imagine being in a reverse butake where the girls do the shooting, that is pretty dam hot.

32. count me in!! sounds like a blast!!

33. We will always count u in babe!! xoxoxo

34. My thoughts eXXXactly, Tamela! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

And right on, Thunderstorm! NOW you're talkin'! THAT would be AWESOME! :D

35. Wowzers! That will be a legendary party, I think. You better post about, because I want to know how it goes, if it ever happens. Imagine being in a reverse butake where the girls do the shooting, that is pretty dam hot.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly! And If I AM lucky enough to pull that one off next March, you'll ALL definitely be the first to hear about it! :D