I think I have this picture posting down now.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2009.

1. I think I have just about figured out how to put my pictures on here. Can somone please put a good word in for this Southern Lady please! So here are some pictures of me. Do you think I could get hired? If you do please put a good word in for me!!! I really want to be a Bunny Babe!!! Tell me what you think please!!!

Smooches,
    Lailani Kiss

2. You would get my vote if I had one [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Thank you sweetie I hope they feel the same as you do!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Big Hugs,
    Lailani

4. got my vote

5. Team Bunnyranch is about having fun, lots of fun , if you like to party then you are perfect.

Do you know all 116 positions? Just Kidding.

Southern girl? from what part?

6. Hi Dennis!!

I am from Augusta, Ga raised there. I was born in Gulf Port, MS... Long story and I could tell you all about it when you have the time...PM me if you have time now... All 116 positions??? hmmm I dunno...LOL But did you say Party?? Where, When, What time and what's the fastest way to get to the party because I absolutely love to party!!!!

Big Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

7. Hey Dennis,

If you would like to hear just how southern I am give me a call!! I may not look very southern but if you call you will hear my southern accent right away and I will make you laugh! Someone that says you know them and alot of the girls know him has talked to me on the phone and he noticed it right away. So if you like a southern accent that is very strong give me a call and you can hear it for yourself...lol

Big Hugs,
    Lailani

8. Hey There Jimmy,

Thank you sweetie I'm glad I got your vote!! Now all I gotta get it their vote...lol

Smooches,
    Lailani

9. Here are some more pics of me! I really wanna become a Bunny Babe. I need some help getting their attention! [smilie=call me.gif]
    I can't hardly wait for them to call me. Do I need to show more revealing pictures to get their attention? lol

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

10. Very sexy pics, lailani! Best of luck!

11. Thank you Anna I need all the luck I can get! LOL

You are gorgeous! Thank you again!

Big Hugs,
    Lailani

12. Hey gorgeous!

Good luck and I'm sure you'll be out there. You are hot and appear to have a nice personality too! :) I'm sure you have heard this from everyone, but be patient and you'll be just fine! I hope to be out there in the near future as well.

13. Hi there wow thank you! You are gorgeous yourself!! Maybe we will be out there the same time! You sound very sweet and I bet you have a awesome fun personality as well. I wish you the best of luck! Yes I have heard that you must be patient and persistant. I love to party! You look like you do too. Thank you for your reply and my best wishes go out to you.

Big Hugs and Kisses,
    Lailani

14. Very hot, and you caught the eye of Wench who is very selective ;D

15. Wow Thank you!! Gosh I didn't realize I would get so many compliments!! Just can't stop blushing...lol If they decide to make me a Bunny Babe I hope to see you there! Thank you again sweetie!!

Hugs & Smooches,
    Lailani

16. Although I have not been to the ranch YET! You being a bunny would make the visit (VISITS) all the more enjoyable! Great pics, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE!

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you very much!! I would love to make your visits extremely enjoyable! I hope to see you there in the future too!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

18. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

You have my Vote as well. Good Luck

19. Thank you sweetie I look forward to them calling me soon! I am being as patient as I possibly can! Being very persistant!! Thinking Positive!! I will be taking some more pictures to put up on here tonight...I need all the votes I can get. Thank you again.

Big Hugs,
    Lailani

20. Here is my opinion: VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!! My vote is for Lailani! I will be at the Ranch OFTEN to visit her!

21. Oh gosh yes please vote for me! Thank you for your vote! Someone please call them and tell them to call me!!! I want to be a Bunny Babe more than anything in the world!!!! [smilie=call me.gif]

Patiently Waiting,
    Lailani

22. This southern gal wants to be a bunny babe.. Ready for a big change! Dennis make me a bunny babe!! [smilie=call me.gif] here's some more pics... waiting patiently for that phone call!!

:wink:

23. Come on guys help me get Dennis and Madam Suzette's attention. Do you think I would make a good Bunny?? Tell me what ya think!! I think I would be a great bunny! I love to party, I love sex, and want to be made a Bunny Babe!!

24. You should definetely get the job you are gorgeous!!! I would have a party with in a second!!!

25. Thank you sweetie... I am patiently waiting for them to give me a call.... I will keep you posted to let ya know if they call and hire me!!

Thanks again!!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

26. Very hot...great pics!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Thank you VetteFan... :D

Hugs & Kisses,
    Lailani

28. How do I vote and I surely will gorgeous!!!!

29. Hi Blizzard sweetie I have no idea...lol I appreciate the offer to vote for me though that's very sweet of you!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hugs and Kisses,
    Lailani

30. you look a lot like Shannon Doherty .. dunno if you've ever heard that before.. probably have :wink:

31. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

ok now that i have my breath back from all thse gorgeus pictures i can post here ok whew [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Anyways For what it's worth you got my vote I hope you make it to bunnyland Lailani I'm pretty sure we'll get to see you there in the hopefully near future.

Good luck and keep trying puullleeeese keep trying wow anyways good luck

32. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I see no reason why you couldn't be a Bunny!!!I think those pic's of you are very nice.I agree with the others in that you would do well in that job.Lailani...don't give up and stay on it.

33. aww thank you yes I have been told that I look like her before...lol although I don't see it lol but hey as they say others see things in ourselves that we don't see ourselves... thank you.... tn thank you for the compliment... I am hanging in there and I am staying on it... I haven't heard anything yet, but I am sure that I will hear something soon...

34. persistence is key, and patience haha but i'm sure you've found that out.

best of luck!!!

35. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Wow............Takeing those pictures , in that truck sleeper...Is small ....But you are stunning..........Keep
    posting,and writing Dennis and.Suzette..All good thing ,for those who wait ! Post more pictures,Love them
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]