REVIEW Ada Marie - wonderful winter fun GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Ada Marie (1st party - 2/19/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

Ada was someone I had followed even before I started visiting the ranches last year. As I was trying to narrow down to three initial ladies to potentially meet for my first visit to LRN last year Ada was one of three. She was not around when I first visited LRN in April but I figured I would have other opportunities to eventually meet her on a subsequent trip. However, I found out when I was visiting the ranches in July that she had left LRN and thought she was gone for good since she deleted her Twitter account. So it was a nice surprise when I found out earlier this month that she was back and at Kit Kat. I had then connected with her for the first time through the house board, email and Twitter. She was going to be around during my trip so I gave her a head’s up on which day would work to meet.

Once at Kit Kat I double buzzed at the gate and after getting in the door let the door lady know I was there to see Ada. She asked me if Ada knew I was going to be there and I said yes. I took a seat at one of the padded benches in the sitting area. Pretty quickly, Ada came out and she was as beautiful as in her pictures and wearing a sexy outfit. She gave me a nice hug and then we sat down for our first in person meeting. I shared with her that I had gotten a chance to learn about her through the Periscope videos and other info she had posted before on Twitter. A bartender was nice enough to come by and ask if we wanted drinks so we got some without having to go to the bar. We had some great conversations on topics ranging from what she did before starting at LRN, life at LRN, what she did post LRN, and what she was focused on now. Finally having the opportunity to meet her in person made me realize she was outgoing, a talented musician, and a very caring person. After a lot of fun conversation she asked if I would like to go to her room and I said sure. At this point it felt like we had connection/chemistry. Once we got to her room we discussed what kind of party. Negotiations went pretty quickly. Once the business part was taken are of we started our party.

My party with Ada was sexy, fun and sensual! She is also an awesome cuddler.

After our party we had a nice shower together and then got dressed. Since she was working on being a hair stylist she noticed some of my hair was not looking just right and used my comb to style it. That’s just an example of how kind and caring she is. We then left her room and went to the sitting area to talk some more. We had some good conversation on various topics including cars and life at Kit Kat. After one final hug I left Kit Kat and drove back to the hotel.

@AdaMarie

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/winter-fun-gfe-trip-report.51775/

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review of Ada. After meeting her at the LRN during a visit to another lady, I wasted no time telling Ada I wanted a party with her. We had Desert Rose join us for a great 3way. Ada is sexy as hell with her long legs and long hair. Plus, she's a real sweetheart too!

ROADRUNNER J and Adventure Guy like this.
  4. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

I had an amazing time with you as well! I hope to have more wonderful times with you soon!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-2-26_18-53-36.jpeg

Adventure Guy and AdaMarie like this.
  6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Thank you @AdaMarie. Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)

7. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]