|---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED March 22, 2013! <---|

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by leenalovely, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Please feel free to type me up a review if we have partied in the past!!! Enjoy!! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Anything marked with **; means they're regulars now or have/had multiple parties. :)

**02.02.12 "Last night, I had the extreme pleasure of partying with brand new Asian Bunny, Leena Lovely! I first "met Leena" in the live chat room. She came in one day asking about the process of becoming a Bunny. Those of us that were there encouraged her (as we always do) to do four things: Fill out the BE A BUNNY NOW form, register for the Message Boards, post an "I WANNA BE A BUNNY" thread in the Dennis and Suzette section with pictures and read Anna Suvari's BE A BUNNY thread.

She did all four of those things and within two days had received a call from Dennis and Suzette and before we knew it, she was hired!

I arrived early afternoon on Friday to deliver some chili for the Bunnies and begin my weekend of fun. Leena was up and about and I had the opportunity to get to know her even better in person. She is exceedingly more beautiful in person than she is in her pictures. She is a smoking hot, petite Asian with a firm, tight body and proportionally enhanced breasts. She is bright, articulate, bubbly, perky, funny, and has a KILLER smile!!!

We chatted for a while on Friday and she made me promise to party with her before the weekend was over. I was all to happy to oblige! Friday night I went to the LRN to hang out with the Lovers for a while before heading back to the BR to party with Amy Page.

Saturday I spend the better part of the day helping new Bunnies navigate the Message Boards and show them how chat works.

Saturday night was a CRAZY busy night at the BR! They had three separate limos filled with two different bachelor parties and some skiers from the Tahoe. I think there was a span of about 2 hours solid where every room was hopping with activity!
    "- Crock_Harker

02.16.12 "A few weeks ago a good friend of mine recomended that I check out this place called the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. I've heard of brothels before and have never given it a serious thought until a few weeks ago when I made my Message Board and Live Chat accounts. After talking to people (and Bunnies) on the boards I came to the conlcusion that I had to check it out. So, I made a road trip...

When arriving at the ranch I was stoked and ready to meet the Bunny Babes. After initially meeting the girls I decided to party with Leena Lovely. Why, well except for the fact that she is a down right bombshell, she had a wonderful smile, rocking body and was very easy to talk too. We spent quite a bit of time together and I can't wait to go back! Leena, thank you SO much.

And, to end the day off well I got to meet Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette, plus all the Bunny Babes who were there that day. Thank you all. And thank you Leena!
    " - NorCalGuy

03.17.12 "I first noticed Leena Lovely when she visited the Bunny Ranch Chat. She has such a bright and positive outlook, that you can't help but to be attracted to her. Then she posted pictures. Very hot pictures. With an absolutely killer smile. First thing I noticed on meeting her, is she's hotter than her pictures. This tiny and petite Asian lady is absolutely gorgeous. I had the opportunity to talk to her several times over the St Patties Day festivities, and she's an intelligent and charming lady. Each time I spoke with her only increased my anticipation of my appointment with her.

I had an awesome time with Leena during our appointment. She took her time, making sure I was relaxed, and was in no hurry to finish things. I try to refrain from explicit details, but I will mention she had some tricks and techniques I had not seen displayed by any other lady. Very fun and awesome techniques that I highly recommend learning about in person.

I'm totally looking forward to seeing Leena on my next visit to the Ranches
    " - Crimson

**03.18.12 "After all the great things my buddy MusicMan had to say about Leena, I made the trip out to the Bunny Ranch to see if I could meet her. It had been a long travel day from Texas and I was tired, but because of schedules and stuff I knew I better go then...the rest of the week was already looking busy. I really wanted to save some time for a Bunny Ranch visit and a possible meeting with Leena.

When I walked in (no lineup please) I asked the hostess if Leena was around and she said she was sitting near the fireplace. After getting a drink at the bar, and running into several other ladies I wanted to see (damn it's easy to get sidetracked)...I refocused my attention on hunting down Leena. There she was..right where the hostess said. I walked over and sat right down next to her and introduced myself. Leena is just as cute, petite and beautiful as her pictures and MusicMan was right on target again. I always enjoy getting to know the ladies..and it was amazing to hear that we had some common stomping grounds. After some great conversation it was off to "just look at her room". Lol...right.

Leena is a sweetheart with a smoking body and had no problem bringing me back to life after that long day of travel. I have always had a thing for petite ladies and she is extra petite at 4'11"...man that was fun! I initiated the "5 minute rule"....she said "what's that?" I said 5 minutes before all the clothing hits the floor....After about 3 minutes of her on top of me she said "you may have to wait..but I dont" and started pulling my pants off..lol That damn rule never works! but it's fun trying.

Thanks for a fantastic time Leena..I only wish I could have made it back around to you before the week was out. Next time though..I'm hunting you down again.
    "- double d

"The last time I saw Leena was in March. I was so captivated by her petite size, rockin' body, and beautiful smile that I knew I would be hunting her down again this trip. I was not in good form last trip and I really wanted a re-match with her. I was sitting at the bar when I saw this petite beautiful figure flash by me and didn't get a look at her face. I was really paying attention the next time she entered the parlor. As soon as she saw me, her face lit up and I'm sure mine did too!..I was done at that very moment. The re-match was on now. Leena is such a sweetheart and I really didn't think it was possible for her to look any better than the last time I saw her but she did..this little lady just takes my breath away. I've also noticed just how photogenic she is..the camera loves this girl..I've taken several pictures of her and seen many...but I've never seen a bad one.
    We caught up on some things and then made plans for the next day. I wanted to be rested up for this one!

When I arrived at the ranch I met her at the bar. She was wearing this cute little black shorty baseball top and tight shorty shorts...hot..hot..hot.

So I let the little head lead the way back to her room. I don't really like to talk about things that go on behind closed doors..but half way through the party..Leena really surprised me with a flexible agility move that still has my head spinning. It was one of those things that you don't think about that much when it actually happens..but after the party you start wondering...how the hell did she do that?? I won't go into details..but it was a position change/spinner move and I don't remember ever stopping. If I would have had my eyes closed..I may have missed it. Amazingly smooth, fluid and fast. It wasn't long after that I found myself using the "alternative thinking" method to prevent premature explosion...that really only delays the inevitable for a very short time

Leena has secured a spot with me every time I get within 200 miles of the Bunny Ranch.

Thanks again Leena, stay flexible and agile..I can't wait to get back and see you next trip."

- DD

04.16.12 "I went to the ranch looking for....well what it is you look for when u go to the ranch lol. However, I never thought i would find Leena. Hell, I dont even know where to start aside from being so stunningly attractive. All the other girls virtually acted as a backdrop, she was fit, petite, with a beautiful smile, and the prettiest eyes ive ever seen, she looks like she has a perfect tan but says thats her natural skin color, so i ask where shes from, she smiles at me with shy but sexy eyes and tells me shes filipino and from guam, shes a great listener and never rushes the conversation or makes me feel the least bit uncomfortable. After 20 min of talking we were laughing together like we knew eachother 20 years lol. I decided i couldnt pass up the opportunity to party, so i asked her to spend an hour with me. She told me that was cool and that we could pretty much do anything but anal was extra...( maybe next time ) i told her i was a little short of the amount and she worked with me. I paid and it was off to the room, which was decorated nicely and made me feel as if i was at her place and not a brothel, she started rubbing me and one thing led to another and once her clothes were off, I was even more in love with every part of her. And boy does she know what shes doing, its not hard to get me off but she got me off a lot for the money. When it comes to the ranch theres no other for me. Its leena all the way! i just have to warn you shes so all around good i just cant stop thinking about her, i mean at all haha she has some spell about her. i cant wait till i get to see her again!!!!!!"- Johnny Walker

** 04.27.12 & 04.29.12 "A truly memorable experience, if you have a fetish for beautiful, petite and highly energetic Asian women, then Leena is the girl for you. Everything this girl does is top notch, sensual and pleasureful. From the initial greeting she puts you at ease, makes you feel comfortable and then begins to rock your world. Enjoy an erotic massage? Call Leena. Maybe just some oral and an awesome hand job, well she can do those very well too. This woman truly has a passion for her work, and the more effort you put into pleasing her, it will be returned ten fold. Once she mounts you and begins to fuck, well, this is where she really shines. Talking dirty, great muscle control and a wetness that cant be faked, and just as you think it cant get any better, she senses you cumming she clamps down on your cock and makes your orgasm hard and long... if you're lucky, she will cum with you and leave you wanting more. I am looking forward to my next visit to the Bunny Ranch and with Leena."- T

** --> "I was lucky enough to meet Leena the first week of February on a ski trip. I picked her off the line up. I was there the night before and I saw her, and she looked really cute(hot) but she was busy so now I was extra happy. It turns out she had only started to work at MBR two weeks before and she was so excited about it. Anway, we got to know eachother a bit and then got down to our party. She is so sweet and easy going in terms of arranging a party and she is absolutely a dream party!! She is a blissful Asian princess that will completely satisfy you no matter what type of party you choose. She is gorgeous and her pics speak for themselves. I was so sad that she left the next day or so and we couldn't party again that trip. Buuuut, I went on another trip in April, rare for me to go twice a year! I didn't see Leena there the first day, she was off and some days I went to Love Ranch but on the last day I went back to Bunnyranch and there was Leena Lovely on the line up!! Amazing how things happen that way. We were both so excited to have a chance to party again, and some party it was!! I recommend her highly to everyone. Leena you are a sweetheart and I miss you...can't wait til Winter!"- Docrocker

**"]Had an amazing experience at the ranch with you. You rocked my world. Left feeling like I never felt before. I will definitely be back for more." :) - B

** "I have been venturing to the BunnyRanch since the 1990s, so I feel entitled
    to say that Leena Lovely just might be the sweetest, prettiest and most
    enchanting gal you're ever gonna meet there, not to mention fall in love
    with. And you'll be swept off your feet even before she displays her
    amorous talents and unrivaled sexual enthusiasm. Ever been to Nirvana?
    She'll take you there. Leena is so refreshingly accommodating, I'm led to
    believe that she'd even let me emblazon her breathtaking body with this
    testimonial. Leena Lovely is a Bunny extraordinaire
    ."
    Morgen "Texxxxxxx", "Hustler guy"

08.23.2012 "I'm trying hard but don't know how to put into words my first visit with the beautiful Leena Lovely. Anybody who has met her knows how difficult it is to describe the perfect lady that she is. This was my third time to the ranch, both times before were good but after meeting Leena, I finally know what it means to have a real connection with someone. Seeing her pictures, I knew she was beautiful, but she is also very smart, open minded, and very easy to get along with. You can talk with Leena about anything and she will always listen. I always get nervous coming here, but she puts me immediately at ease the whole time and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. If you plan to visit the ranch, you NEED to meet Leena Lovely!!! Leena, you really are one of a kind, and I can't wait until the day I get to see you again, THANK YOU!!!"
    - Jason_gti

"I saw Leena back in May at the Memorial Day party I didn't get to speak to her but knew I would love to meet her. So after some flirting on the boards we started emailing each other and making plans for my next trip. So after a long flight yesterday I got to see this Sexy Grenade Last night. I call her a Grenade because she is small compact and packs and creates a HUGE EXPLOSION.
    I was once again treated like a VIP so I was allowed to Stay here at the Ranch(Thank You Suzette and Dennis) As I talked to all my friends here everyone told me that Leena was going to rock it out and give me an INCREDIBLE experience so after all the hype I was nervous. I got a pm from Leena and I asked her if we could party in the Bungalow she said sure. So I met her in the bar. She is so Sexy petite but WOW super HOT. Then she smiled at me and I was done I forgot my name for a second. We talked a little got the biz done and headed back to the Bungalow. It was a chilly night but I had turned up the heat and I knew we were going to make it a lot HOTTER. Leena stripped and I was floored. She has this perfect body for her small frame. Her breasts are perfect. She had me lay down and gave me a some oral and it was intense. I thought man this is going to be a short party because it felt so GOOD. We Hugged kissed and I got to enjoy her perfect nipples. Leena got on her back and I gave her a little love at the Y. Well I was hitting the right spot and she let me know in more ways than one. I then got on top Leena guided me in she was so warm and wet it was AMAZING. Leena is so Flexible she pulled her knees into her chest while I gave her some deep thrusts. The sounds and view was so HOT I almost couldn't last but I was able to control the party. Leena is so soft and warm and gentle and was letting me know she was enjoying everything I did. Talk about an ego boost complimenting my physical traits and my skills. Leena wanted to be on top now this was HOT. Leena climbed on top and slowly guided me in which was so HOT to watch. She started riding like a pro. I was rubbing her sexy frame all over squeezing her firm Booty which is so sexy. Leena was really enjoying every move. She leaned down so I could enjoy her breasts and hug her and kiss her. Then asked me if I wanted doggy I was like sure. Now this was a version I hadn't tried so Leena bent over squeezed her knees and I was behind her. It felt so good and she was really enjoying it and so was I we rolled over into spooning and rotated into scissors we are both pretty flexible and Leena was letting me know I was hitting every spot right which was making it hard not to orgasm. The position felt so GOOD that soon I had nothing left and I was done in BIG WAY. It was so HOT and the position was causing sensations I never felt. Leena and I laid there laughing all I could say was WOW. Leena Complimented me on my skills. Then we started talking and I got to know her a lot better the conversation was as intense as the party. Leena is Truly Lovely inside and out and inside and outside the bedroom. She is a very Sweet Strong Caring and Fun Lady and I will be seeing her again very soon."

- Tony Dark

"I came out to the Ranch in September of 2012. I was in Reno for vacation and i had always heard of the Bunny Ranch so i decided to give it a shot. My last night in Reno i drove out to the ranch and went through the line up process and i saw Leena Lovely and i had made my choice the moment i saw her WOW. She was so beatiful and really happy and seemed to love her job. We hung out for awhile then we decided to start a party which was UNREAL. Afterwards we just chilled and talked and just had a good time. I WILL BE BACK and i hope to hang out with Lenna again."
    - novajlc

"I wanted to take the time to thank you for a spectacular afternoon. I really enjoyed partying with you. This was my first time at the Bunny Ranch, but I am sure that it won't be my last. I was a little nervous coming here because I have never come to an establishment such as the Bunny Ranch before, nor have I ever paid for any sexual services. You were my first. I wasn't sure of what to expect when I arrived but I knew that I had to come. I have been planning this trip for a long time now. I did watch both seasons of the HBO Series Cathouse and the women in the program seemed nice, but I also read many testimonials on various websites about the Bunny Ranch. Some of them were good, some were bad. You were easy to talk to and made me feel relaxed immediately. When everyone came out for the lineup I knew immediately that I wanted to party with you. You have fulfilled my most desired fantasies. I tend to have a thing for younger women, but have never been with one until I was with you. I have never been with an Asian girl either and I have to say that you were incredible. Your fantastic body, and smooth, bronze skin will be remembered always. I really liked your smile, your personality, and the fact that you were attentive to my needs. You were better than I could have every imagined. My only regret is that I was not able to have more time with you. I enjoyed performing oral on you. I have not done that in a long, long, time. I hope that I wasn't too bad at it. Perhaps you could give me advice on how to do it better. In any case, I hope to keep in touch and see you again on my next trip to the Bunny Ranch. Thank you again for a very memorable time." - CB

2. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED!!!! <---|

can not wait to hear more :) get more leena :)

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED!!!! <---|

She is the whole package and then some :wink:

4. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED!!!! <---|

Aww thanks girl! xoxo

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED (Aug 26,2012!!!!) <---|

A special lady, one of my Asian princesses!

6. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED (Aug 26,2012!!!!) <---|

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Miss you!!! Xoxo

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Leena your Hot pictures and sweet smile drew me in [smilie=hot over you.gif] but this review made me say I have to party with you [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I can't wait to write my own Leena review [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED (Aug 26,2012!!!!) <---|

Yes more more=]

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great reviews!! :D

10. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED (Aug 26,2012!!!!) <---|

I can't wait also!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure it is going to be a HOT Review Leena [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I look at you and I see Pure HOTNESS and I can tell you give Amazing Parties filled with Sensual Stimulation so I'm really excited to party with you because it's not my first party (Tamela and Laci are INCREDIBLE Teachers) and I know I can please you so we both can enjoy our first party [smilie=hot over you.gif] it's going to be HOT and I plan on giving you nothing but Pleasure [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED Oct31!) <---|

Check out my new review from DD!!! <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=66710&hilit=leena" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=66710&hilit=leena</a>

Thank you!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED Oct31!) <---|

Latest review from Tony_Dark! Thank you again! xoxo

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=67624&p=1417348#p1417348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=67624&p=1417348#p1417348</a>

14. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED Nov 25!) <---|

I came out to the Ranch in September of 2012. I was in Reno for vacation and i had always heard of the Bunny Ranch so i decided to give it a shot. My last night in Reno i drove out to the ranch and went through the line up process and i saw Leena Lovely and i had made my choice the moment i saw her WOW. She was so beatiful and really happy and seemed to love her job. We hung out for awhile then we decided to start a party which was UNREAL. Afterwards we just chilled and talked and just had a good time. I WILL BE BACK and i hope to hang out with Lenna again.

15. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED Nov 25!) <---|

Love the review!! Thank you so much! I can't wait for your next visit!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED Jan 13! <---|

Leena is so cute and fun to be with.

17. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED Jan 13! <---|

Love this review.

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Great review;-)

19. Re: |---> LEENA REVIEWS!! UPDATED Jan 13! <---|

thx luv!! xo

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Luv reading this;-)