~~~SHELBY STEEL REVIEWS~~~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by shelbysteel, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Here are a few reviews I've gotten thank you boys for being so great to me!! You know I'll always return the favor!
    Feel free to add more if you'd like!!

Holy hot blonde, Batman!!!! What a day. I walk into the Bunny Ranch, and there in the line-up is my ATF from another ranch that she left over a year ago - and I've been missing her ever since. And I'm not talking "one of my ATF's"; I'm talking about "the ATF".

I frequently tell the girls that I meet that I don't really have a "type", because I like to party with lots of different types. And I do. But I guess if I'm honest about it - if I were to be stranded on an island with just one girl - I'd go with a down-to-earth natural blonde, with natural beauty, and a petite body. Throw in an interesting mix of sweet and sassy, and I'd be one happy castaway. And that's Shelby.

It was a reunion party to remember. I had already partied earlier that day, and lately it's getting to where a 2nd party in the same day just isn't doable. But I figured that if I remembered correctly, Shelby had what it would take to get the job done. And she did. A little kissing all over, a little cuddling, massage - sensual from beginning to end. And lots of enthusiasm in between.

A lot of what makes a good party is chemistry, and that's an individual thing. So recommending a girl is always risky business. But with Shelby's amazing looks and killer attitude, I can't imagine anyone having a bad time with her.

Shutterbug

2. squirting party with Shelby Steel

Tamela and I meet Shelby in one of the Bunny Ranch VIP suites. We shared a bottle of Zinfandel and fun conversation. Shelby was wearing her sexy lingerie from her signature at my request. She didn't keep them on for long. We kissed, and explored her slim, sexy body. After some foreplay, we got to the main event. Pleasuring Shelby and getting her to squirt.

I confess, I got carried away, pleasing her for an hour. So much so I didn't notice her first squirt, Tamela did. I just felt Shelby get really wet. We relaxed some more and tried again. This time Shelby gave more instructions. We used vibrators and fingers, and I felt her "spot" expand and then Shelby squirted! It was pretty amazing to see a girl cum. When Tamela asked Shelby, how many times did you cum? Shelby responded, she lost count, I was so happy!

Shelby is really relaxed, laid back, and easy to get along with. I thoroughly enjoyed our party together. If you haven't partied with a girl who can squirt, you are missing out on an amazing orgasmic experience.

thunderstorm

3. Very HOT Pictures Shelby but you are VOLCANIC in person!!

Tony Dark

4. Great reviews for miss shelby=]

5. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't stopped grinning yet!
    I had originally planned on one party with Tamela and Shelby, but I got to Reno early and really couldn't wait so I went a night early. They were amazing and did things to me that only happen in dreams. Both couldn't be more different yet perfect at the same time. I was so pleased that I kept my original date the next day as well. They threw in an extra kink by adding this stunning brunette Shelley to our date and boy oh boy was it worth it. They took such good care of me and really made me feel special. I was so nervous at the beginning, but they had so many ways to relax me and put my mind in an elated sense of euphoria! Thanks for everything ladies, I will be a repeat customer for sure!!!

this review from Beastwesley

6. review from Bouncer

On my first trip to the ranch, I decided I would not go for the first bunny I met, but instead meet a few, and make up my mind.

Unfortunately for my integrity, the first bunny I met was Shelby.

She is an amazing, thoughtful, and very low pressure lady. She took me on a quick tour and was very friendly.

The party was amazing. It is probably partly due to my preference towards no- or minimal makeup, but I think she's easily 10 times more beautiful in person than her pics would suggest - and the personality description isn't just adverspeak, it's the truth.

I was buzzed for a couple hours after the party, and couldn't seriously think of another party for quite a few more hours after that. She's worth well more than every penny.

7. Had a real great time with you Tuesday night. I like it how we both had that devilish grin on our face after our party :twisted:

I'll see if I can add my own review to this thread. I think I might need ANOTHER party first before I do, what do you say sexy?

8. I had an addendum you didn't get in there

9. Great review!!

10. Awesome reviews babe!! miss u! xoxoxo

11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great reviews. I like the ones by Thunderstorm the best :)

I think you are missing our pool party, or did I not write that and post it??

12. :lol: