REVIEW My Lingam Massage with Madam Sonja

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tom Cat, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

I can say without a doubt that Sonja took me to a whole other level of pleasure. It started when she brought me into her room. Soft lighting, a light scent of vanilla in the air, & waves crashing on the beach were very calming. After taking care of disrobing & the required DC, she had me lie on my back and get comfortable. She adjusted the pillows under me just so under my head, neck, back, and knees. Then she sat between my legs.

She placed one hand over my heart and her other hand on my cock & balls. She told me to “Breathe”. We spend a few moments looking into each other’s eyes. That was powerful and unexpected. She told me to “allow the warmth of my body to flow into you” and “imagine all boundaries between us disappearing.” She didn’t have to tell me twice. I was helpless. I did whatever she told me to do.

She used warm coconut oil which really added to the sensory overload. The sweetness of smell, the warm smooth sensations on my skin. The entire area between my legs was hers and she was intent on touching everything BUT my dick. She started stroking my groin crease. Up and down, then all around with her fingertips. She also stroked that sensitive are between my balls and ass which almost felt like electric current. When she finally got to my dick, the little guy was throbbing with pleasure. Instead of the old school hand-job pumping motion, she alternately squeezed and stroked my happy friend. Everything she did was slow and deliberate and unusual. Every time my little guy would start to build up for the big one, she would change things up and touch me faster, or slower, or harder, or softer, or simply stopped to kiss me which effectively prolonged my pleasure.

I got a quick erection but then I could tell that even though it felt great, I was losing it. Sonja seemed to be oblivious and continued to stimulate me. She must have noticed I was getting distracted by my failure to stay hard because she assured me of what I already knew, “You don’t need an erection to experience pleasure.” Her stroking became like the waves, just kept coming and I started to relax about performing and just enjoy. And just like the waves, my erection kept returning. I don’t consider myself “goal-oriented” but this was taking me to a whole new level of not thinking or self-judging and just receiving.

I knew going in to this party that the point was not to cum and that I can get my body retrained to cum without ejaculation. But, the flesh is weak & I just may not be able to get back as often as I’d like for “treatments” so I let her know I wanted to orgasm. Sonja is nothing if not the ultimate accommodator. The climax I had after that long drawn out foreplay was mind-blowing.

I booked this party with Sonja because I was curious to see if there was anything to it. I knew at the very least I’d get a world-class hand-job. In spite of my high expectations, Sonja managed to out-perform my imagination and provide an experience that will make my list of most unforgettable moments. Of course, I will go to her again.

2. Oh wow! The way you described it took me back into the bedroom with you! That was good energy between us. I can't wait to see you again!

3. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Just how I’d imagine she’d be❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Ahhhhh! Thank you, Jade. Perhaps, soon, we can team up for a multi-girl party and yo uwon't have to imagine any more!

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

How amazing! What a wonderful and detailed review, thank you for sharing it!

@sonja is a very fun and skilled lady. I've enjoyed her massages.

6. And vice versa... (sigh).....

Details are always welcome in reviews. In this case I relive our party every time I read it.

thunderstorm likes this.
  7. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

Duly noted. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Haha! Just seeing this. You are an apt student! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is amazing and a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Madam Sonja the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.

13. Thanks Cumisha! You're a real treasure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!