Sonja - Put her on your Bucket List!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HarleyCEO, Jul 4, 2018.

1. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

This was not my first Rodeo with Sonja but I have to tell you it was a challenge at times to hold on. She made sure my motivation was powerful enough to sustain a marathon, though. I booked what has become my favorite value party. It’s her overnight extended stay. It was quite the drive to get to Love Ranch Vegas (I drove from NM) so I was dusty, road worn, with a face full of bristle by the time I arrived for our evening date. Sonja settled me into my room and gave me time to shower, shave, and compose myself for an evening of scintillating conversation, world-class fucking, massage, and extended naked cuddling. When you are familiar with your lover as I am with Sonja, you know what to expect. Somehow, though, our play is always a little different every time.

This time we broke routine and had a couple of drinks first at the bar. Chat with Sonja is both easy and stimulating. She and I come from different worlds and she is a sponge for new perspectives. I enjoy telling her what I know about the things I know that aren’t common knowledge and she is always ready with a startlingly intelligent comment or keen question. She’s not all talk. She tends punctuate her sentences with sensual touches, spontaneous kisses, and wicked glances. The body language adds a whole other dimension to our “conversation” that makes it much more interesting than it would ever be if you just read a script of what is said.

Playtime was as bawdy and erotic as expected. Sonja has this clit that she is very happy with and why shouldn’t she be? It’s beautiful and easy to play with. She is very easily stimulated and cums hard and often. What position does she like best? All of them. In our case, she is a sprite in bed, building me up and then changing things around to keep the pleasure from overflowing before she’s done. Sometimes, she will follow up an epic session of sex with a Jacuzzi bath. This time after she drained the life out of me, she gave me a deep tissue massage. Needless to say, I wasn’t really good for anything more that required movement on my part after that, so she decided to feed me.

I have hit the culinary jackpot every time I’ve visited the LRV. I eat whatever was prepared for the ladies that day. This time it was Beef Stroganoff and a delicious Broccoli salad. Sorry that the name of that salad doesn’t convey how out of this world it was. Of course, there were still things for us to talk about over dinner and the time passed too quickly. When Sonja gauged that she had given me enough sustenance to “molest” me again, she took me by the hand and led me back to her room.

I’m not a young man anymore but that doesn’t seem to matter to Sonja. She is “greedy” (her word) when it comes to cumming and she is an artist in bed. She drew from me everything she wanted. Often, we may shower afterwards and I get my goodnight kisses and cuddles. This time I was paralyzed and nearly in a coma already so she bid me goodnight and reminded me about our wake-up call in the morning. I slept like the dead.

…only to wake up with a warm naked body curled into mine and soft breath on my neck. It’s pretty amazing how a man can bounce back with the right incentives. My body had already forgotten my age and previous activity and was ready to start this new day with a bang. What a way to celebrate the 4th of July! You just need the right firecracker to light you up. In cases like this, I don’t mind starting the day already worn out. This was the end of our date and it was time to pack up and head out.

But wait, there is more. Sonja is renowned for not knowing how to cook. I have never minded because she more than makes up for that with her other talents. This time, she cooked an old-school breakfast with home-made from scratch hash-brown patties, bacon, eggs over easy, English muffins, fruit, OJ, coffee… a feast fit for a king. She joked that she never expected to learn to cook at a brothel. We ate together and enjoyed more of that conversation that has cemented us in friendship and, by the time we were done, my energy was restored. What Sonja taketh she giveth back in legion. The drive home didn’t seem like a big deal anymore.

I can’t say enough about this over-the-top sexy lady. If you haven’t had an experience with her, your life is less complete than you may realize. Put her on your bucket list and don't wait.

2. Oh, she's on my list alright! What a great review @HarleyCEO !

3. Wow! I take a couple of days off and I come back to this! Thank you for such a sweet review. I re-lived it as I read it!

BrooklynMoore and DashaDare like this.
  4. Awww I am here sitting out side reading all what you are saying about the Queen of Queens and my heart is enjoying, reading something so beautiful about a woman that I admire a lot. Is so sweet how you are talking about her. And is true all what you say because I saw it my my one eyes how @sonja is. Im so glad to be here close to her . she is unique, incomparable there is no other like her. Seeing her every day in the morning makes me feel safe and relaxed. it is very nice to know that she is there. If she make feel like that , I agree 100% about everything of what you are saying. Thank you so much for share and talk about her like that,.

my is full love for everyone

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.

5. Thank you love! Such sweet words from such a saucy girl. You make life good.

6. i say thank youuuu. for always be there. and thank you for alllll. never in my all life will forget all your support.you are a fair lady,thats why you reservee the best.

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  7. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome review! In my experience, the "greedy" ones are the best to play with. Next time you are with Sonja, bite her inner thighs and see what she does.

BrooklynMoore, DashaDare and sonja like this.
  8. OMG! It's been awhile and I honestly didn't think you'd remember that little detail. The fact you did is a kudos to you. 'Splains a lot about what you were able to evoke.

9. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I remember our time together and what I want with you, if I ever make the time to visit again. I want a signed copy of one of your books! :)

DashaDare, BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  10. And we have a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

Great review. I'll be there shortly to enjoy that exact same extended stay party. I can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare, BrooklynMoore and sonja like this.
  12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    awesome1.jpg

DashaDare, Tom Cat and BrooklynMoore like this.
  13. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

14. Me too
    my is full love for everyone

sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  15. Thanks. I have a lot of fun with them.

BrooklynMoore likes this.