✨❤️Here’s a little bit about Chloe!

Discussion in 'Line-ups and Events for Sagebrush Ranch' started by ChloeCakes, Mar 5, 2018.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

3EF45DBF-0036-4A47-B80B-40BC53C860BF.jpeg
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    I was born in San Francisco , California but I grew up in the Midwest :) (KCMO) , then moved to So Cal & most recently TAHOE it has my heart

I am Polish/Ukrainian and speak Polish fluently and some Spanish

I made the self discovery of sexual pleasure & gratification at a veryyyy young age (my first orgasm I can recall was before the age of 8)

I love all animals...especially cats!! (even tho I’m allergic)

When I lived in So Cal I had a “desperate housewife” fantasy of hooking up with my gardnener

I used to be very shy and reserved

I have a diverse palate and love all types of foods ! especially Mexican style seafood / shellfish / sushi / fresh fruits & exotic ethnic cuisine. I’d consider myself “Pescatarian/Flexatarian”

Other than cakeee my favorite dessert is Thai coconut sticky rice with mango !

Some S-words I’d use to describe myself are : silly, sensual, sincere, spiritual, spontaneous , solitary but social & sexxxy

One day I will live on an island somewhere in the tropics

I enjoy traveling , shopping, fine dining & going to concerts/events & music festivals

My most embarrassing moment to date was running head first into one of the stripper poles while touring a client (2 days ago) I’m so clumsy !! :oops:

I love nature, plants , flowers & succulents. Besides roses my favorite flowers would be lilacs, jasmine, & tiger lillies

As for music taste I’ll listen to just about anything but I’m a fan of classic rock, rap/hip hop , reggaeton , & EDM

As a water sign I love water & believe it regenerates me! Whether it’s Bubble baths, boating on the lake , kayaking the river, or swimming in the ocean

My favorite position is doggy style or reverse cow girl :rolleyes:

If I could be any animal I would be a wild-cat or an otter

My fave soft drink is bubbly water & my spirit of choice is Hennessy

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    8C3CADA0-CCF2-4721-B43E-4EEE69DB2D73.jpeg

2. How do I begin...we'll I'm a newbie to Dennis Hof empire of sin but Chloe made me feel right from the moment she met me at the bar. She brought gifts and had the bar master a drink to honor my 1st visit, bravo!

Out of all the people that I've met in my life, she has style and class that is natural, and unmatched. And I haven't even got to the stuff she's good at!
    I won't spoil the surprise by listing salacious details. But needless to say, it was an experience that I won't be writing home to mom about-because she'd have a heart-attack, if she knew. Seriously, every word of her bio is accurate. So, if I going to detail anything, it is her badonkadonk, arse, or tyłek-it is so much better in person.

Guys, or Girls: upon first glance, it was like staring into the Sun, like a super-nova of FUN!

I had to shield my eyes and pick my jaw off the floor.

I am lucky that Chloe was my 1st courtesan experience. She made me feel just right from beginning to end, in and out of the hotel room.

In short, I highly recommend the Cake(s).

@pnwguy1999

Proper noun

1. a monumental sight of hip and leg flowing together to present one with a delight greater than all XMASES past
    2. a treasure that one would give up their last dollars ($$)
    3. one of ChloeCakes' many assets

3. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Awwwwww best review ! Thank you so much for the amazing time with you @pnwguy1999 i appreciate you and you taking the time to write this

4. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

My all time favorite feel good songs are Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith and Buy you a drank by T-Pain

Scottie March Hare likes this.
  5. AlexisLuv
    Chat with Me

AlexisLuv Well-Known Member

what great information about you I love it !

6. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading a little bit about me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Scottie March Hare likes this.
  7. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Miss you Cakes! See you when you get back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChloeCakes likes this.
  8. Thats a great Bio [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] of you Chloe.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  9. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

I’ll be missing you soon my love. Let’s live it up before you depart to your other home! ❤️ Another 2girl party is in our stars! I feel it !

Jessica Riley likes this.
  10. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Marlin Groce Jr !! I’d love to make your acquaintance someday soon hun!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  11. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Yes!!! Def! We need to go big... open to ideas. What is the most epic type of two girl party that @ChloeCakes and I could do to end my tour with a BANG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Had a fun party with Choe. The part that made me feel bad was having to break up the trio for financial reasons. But I am glad we were able to work it out, I don't know why people give legal companions such a bad reputation, my encounter with you all has been most insightful and full of hospitality. The party I had with Chloe as of recently was a lot of fun. I'm told going into detail is equivalent to, "kissing and telling," and that's not being a gentleman. So I can't go into detail, But Chloe is really good to party with. I would recommend her, and yes I'm being sincere when I say that. People out there should check out Chloe, she really is nice, compassionate, very attractive, and fun to party with. :)

13. This is so amazing thank you for sharing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

14. So wonderful getting to know you