My amazing time with Courtney Cross

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Nov 2, 2012.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Courtney, you caught my eye when you did a photo shoot with Amy Page. I didn’t know who you were. But, you are smokin hot! I was so glad that you started posting on the message board. Now I was able to chat with you and to know you a little better on the message board. I know it was a very short time I have spoken with you before I came to Carson. In a way I was glad it was only a short time. I didn’t know how I could have held up for so long.

I was meeting up with John Ga at the Bunny Ranch on my first day there before my first party. That is the first time I saw Courtney leaning down using her laptop. My heart was beating really fast because she looked hotter in person. I asked John if that was Courtney just to make sure. He said yes and introduced us. She gave me a hug which was nice. I hooked up with John again on the second day. We hung out at the Bunny Ranch. Later Courtney came out and it was nice of her to hang out with us. Then the Cute Gracie Graves hung out with us too. Courtney wow me when she worked the pole. She was amazing and from that day on I could not get her off my mind. Even though, I had an appointment with her for my last party on my last night. I couldn’t wait for a week and half to party with her. So, I made an unscheduled party with Courtney the following day.

I came to the Bunny Ranch the next day asking for Courtney. She came to me looking very hot and sexy. She was tall and has nice hot long legs. I was getting those butterflies in my stomach again. She took me to her room and we chatted and quickly booked the party. Courtney was so amazing. She is a great kisser throughout the party. I really love her Texan accent. I wish I could hear her speak now. She was full of energy from beginning to end. She even wore me out. She made me feel like I was in heaven. She had convinced me to do a 2 girl party with the cute Gracie Graves. (This will be a separate review)

Thank you, Courtney. You are amazing and full of energy. You have shown me many new things that I would not have imagine. I have never felt anything like what you have done to me before. I had a really great time and I did not regret partying with you early. I would have regret not have partied with you earlier.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Super review!! Courtney is a sweetie!

3. I always have a amazing time when I have courtney with me!! in or out of the bed room is a blast!

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Good Review!

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

thank you, John

Yes, I agree, Courtney is a sweetie and a hottie. :)

6. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

I agree with you Shelby, she is fun in and out of the bedroom. :)

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Pantera! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thanks for the wonderful review. You are sweet and generous lover can't wait to spend time together again.

Kisses Courtney Cross [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review! Any time spent with Courtney is pure pleasure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, I am looking forward to future parties with you.

11. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, and a pleasure she is.