>*>*Scarlett Angel bouncung off the walls*<*<

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Scarlett Angel, Apr 1, 2009.

1. ~~I have been having such a great day! If you personally have had a bad day it might have been my fault ~ because I was definitely having more than my fair share of fun ~ Maybe I took your share. I wish I could say I'm sorry I was greedy ~~~~ but I'm not sorry!! LOL
    Thanks to all of you that come to play with me ~ yeah you know I'm talkin bout you ~ I have so much fun with you! Oh and to those of you that fell victim to my April Fool's joke ~ it was too much fun!!! :D

~~~BIG SMOOCHES~~~

Scarlett Angel~

2. lovely!

3. ~~~thanks~~~~ :wink:

4. you are a total doll....... :wink:

5. looking good my bunny angel>>>> :wink: 8)

6. Wing ~ aw thanks sweetie ~ kiss ~

7. very nice, very very nice

ring...ring

yes, i'd like to book a flight to reno

8. ~~Maven baby~~ you are too funny!

Smooches for ya!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. You got your victims pretty good. But you really should stop floating all the time hehe. Your a blast to be with. Love the wet look in the pics. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Ranger ~ I really try not to float ~ I say Ang do not float ~ but you know me I was floating already and did not hear my own advice ~ LOL I have such a blast in there with you guys ~ haven't laughed like ya'll make me laugh in a while ~
    I though you might like it wet~~~~ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I can think of a few things that are just as fun if not better than laughing. :wink:

12. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Hello to you Sarge ~ I have heard you are quite a sweetie
    ~hugs~