REVIEW MS Dixie II Dinner Cruise with Randy Ryder!!! (10/6/18)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Oct 9, 2018.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Randy and I have wanted to do the dinner cruise on the MS Dixie II on Lake Tahoe for sometime now. We had to postpone this in March 2017 due to a bad weather threat the date of our plans. When I was last at the ranch in July 2018, Randy and I discussed planning the dinner cruise again. When I knew that I would be visiting in October, I booked the cruise. Both of us were really looking forward to enjoying the scenery and dinner aboard the popular paddleboat tour on Lake Tahoe!!

October 6th, 2018
    I arrived for my date. We quickly booked our time together, and our playtime began. After pleasing one another , we showered and dressed for drive to Lake Tahoe. We arrived early for the check in, so we sat in Randy's truck talking about many topics till it was time to walk to the dock. As we approached the MS Dixie II, there was a guy taking everyone's photo before boarding.
    DSCF1470.JPG DSCF1464.JPG
    After we boarded, the crew led us to our dinner table. The cruise soon departed for our 3 hour tour of the lake. The views of the shore with the evening sun was spectacular!! As darkness approached, our food was served. Each plate had a very generous portion. Superb and excellent would be our review of the food!

When we entered Emerald Bay Cove, there was a detailed recorded history lesson about the island in the cove. As we circled the island , Randy and I were on the top level watching the huge paddles and taking pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG].[​IMG] Next, we walked down to the middle level of the boat for the entertainment part of the cruise. A three man band played songs from the 50's to the present. Several couples danced to the bands excellent range of songs!
    Randy and I noticed a small boy ( guessing 5yrs old) sitting with his grandparents. He was watching the drummer and following his moves using two straws as his drumsticks. His timing and moves were extremely entertaining for the both of us! When it was over, I overheard, the grandfather tell the drummer that the boy had been taking drum lessons for 5months The drummer replied that he had been watching as the young boy mimicked him the whole set! Our cruise was coming to an end! Soon, we were heading back to the ranch!!

If anyone has thought about taking either the noontime( no Meal) or evening dinner cruises, Randy and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the experience! The food and entertainment are TOP NOTCH!

Randy, thank you for another memorable outdate! Every one seems to out do the previous adventure!![​IMG]
    Ladies and Gentleman.................if you are looking for a companion that WILL and CAN satisfy your every desire. Miss Randy Ryder is the lady for you!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review John. I've yet to meet Randy so I'll have to stop by the MBR on my next trip.

BryceStevens and John N Ga like this.
  3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Nice review John. The dinner cruise itself sounds great. But I'm sure that having the beautiful Randy Ryder at your side was the best part of the evening because she herself is great!

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Another great review John and I’m glad you enjoyed the evening. The Dixie Cruise is one of my favorite things to do on an out date. Sharing such an adventure with Randy only serves to makes it that much better. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman ………….You won't be disappointed!!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Hunt13 !!! It was a very enjoyable date for sure!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

What a wonderful dinner date you both had @John N Ga and @randyryder !! I love the 50s band idea and dancing to the great music from that era. The story of the little drummer boy is awesome! Thank you for posting your great review!!

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony!!!! The whole cruise was loaded with memories!!!! Every adventure with Randy seems to get better and better!!

origlegman likes this.
  9. sounds like yall had a great time,randy is so sweet

10. I've always wondered what this dinner cruise was like! I've heard soo many good things about it. I'm glad that you and Randy had another fun outdate!

John N Ga likes this.
  11. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Randy is such a beautiful person inside and out. Great review. Book this beauty today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

John N Ga likes this.
  12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Audrey!! The dinner cruise is awesome , but what makes it even better is the time spent with Randy!

13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

I totally agree Aspen!! The same description can be said of yourself!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for this exciting review John. I've always wanted to take someone on this cruise and reading your review makes me want to try this year and share these memories with her. I'm glad you and Randy got to share this cruise together.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @randyryder today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Awesome!! I am so glad you two had an amazing time! Thank you for sharing :)

John N Ga likes this.
  17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

It is a fun outdate auron!! You should try it someday soon!!!

auron79 likes this.
  18. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This would be a great way to visit Lake Tahoe and experiencing it with a special lady would make the trip even more memorable. I will definitely be looking into this John. :)

John N Ga likes this.