What do you collect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AsiaFoxxx, Jul 3, 2019.

1. That’s cool anything crazy you want to show ?

Sparky69 likes this.
  2. I would love to see your collection of ceramic cocks one day

3. I love the little nfl helmets I always thought about getting a few

4. I have a few of those smashed pennies if tour talking about the oval shaped ones

5. Dang sorry to hear about that nick !

Old Nick likes this.
  6. That’s super cool and dedication to detail I love it

7. That’s bad ass so it’s a Christmas tree with lights and keychains from all over ?

sierraflyer likes this.
  8. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Being a big geek,I collect figures,collectibles and statues of my favorite characters and movies. I have a lot of Spider-man and Venom figures. I also have some cool figures of Catwoman,Supergirl,Black Widow and a few other sexy Marvel and DC ladies. I'm also a huge Nightmare on Elm Street fan and have a ton of Freddy figure,posters and even some real gloves!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  9. That’s pretty cool I recently saw some newer generations of toys I had as a child and wished I had saved a few

Bruce75 likes this.
  10. I would but they are all boxed up! I’m in the process of moving.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  11. At one point I had the whole collection of the Star Wars action figures from the 70s .

C_Note_KY likes this.
  12. When I was in college back in the late 70's to mid 80's, I had an awesome baseball card collection. I had a Willie Mays 1952 rookie card that I got mad at my mother for selling it. The proceeds did end up paying for my college education.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2019
    RunningSquirrel likes this.
  13. he he! better than i...

I collect credit card debt and speeding tickets! :);)o_O:p

aztecwarrior2881 and isurfer like this.
  14. Shot glasses. Even got one from Mustang Ranch. Lol... Collect hats, mostly with pro style backing....

15. I collect lady's bra and panties for my collection

16. Amy, you mean to tell me there are cops that give you speeding tickets? How fast were you going? What, were they gay?

17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I also collect pictures I have numerous photo albums at home one of the albums is of my bunny visits it dates back from my first ever trip to my most recent one.

AsiaFoxxx and C_Note_KY like this.
  18. It would've been a great idea for me to take before and after pictures; maybe I will do that next time. For now I just have boring pictures of old ass cast iron.
    Griswold made the best cast iron from the mid 1800s to about 1950. Even the later stuff (when they merged with Wagner) is still better than Lodge Cast Iron today, but it's not as collectible.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  19. Learn something new everyday pretty heavy stuff (you see what I did there)

MrJoeyGlen likes this.
  20. Learn something new everyday pretty heavy stuff (you see what I did there)

21. Old Nintendo NES cartridge games

Old Nick likes this.
  22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Cool I only 3 funko pop figures but when I get my new place with my studio I will start collecting them and have a Funko wall!
    They are so cool now they are coming out with different kinds.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  23. Lol I only have three as well... must be how everyone starts lol

Tony Dark likes this.
  24. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

I've collected hour glasses of all different shapes and sizes for over 8 years now.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I will always treasure those three because they are birthday gifts! I'm trying not to buy any yet. They are so cool it's hard not to!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  26. That’s pretty cool, I had a friends aunt who had a bunch of them as well

CharlieDaze likes this.
  27. I was on full out avengers mode when I bought them I don’t think I will be adding anymore for a wholeness but they are pretty

Tony Dark likes this.
  28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I know I've been buying a lot of Marvel stuff!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  29. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Lol!

Good one!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

30. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

Thanks. I don't even know why but I am just fascinated by them lol.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  31. I collect sports cards (baseball, football, basketball and even some NASCAR) along the way I've also accumulated some non-sports cards as well. Stopped count the cards in my collection when I hit 1 million which was around 1998. So I'm sure it's almost double by now.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  32. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

58780385-4AB4-422F-8064-803B872BD02D.jpeg
    Any Tengen cartridges in your collection? Those games are highly collectible. These are the ones I have.

AsiaFoxxx and Nate in the box like this.
  33. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

yep those the ones i have. i use the new shiney pennies but collectors use pre 1982 pennies cause they still have copper in them and press better. i have 3 books of them and a few squashed quarters from seattle. filled one book about 3/4 of the way on a weekend trip to Philly

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  34. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

I have a few of the smashed pennies from my travels and I also collect the Pokémon tcg Figurines as well as the Figurines from the DC animated movies I also have a few Statues from Assassins creed games and some Legos that my nephew wants lol

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  35. Those are awesome Nick! No I don’t have any of those in my collection. (I may need to expand my collection) Let me get your opinion on something Nick. The most unforgiving/ hardest NES game I ever played was Battle Toads. But I couldn’t get enough of that game. Do you have a game that was like that?

Old Nick likes this.