REVIEW BEST 4th of July week ever GFE trip report

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Made good time driving to the Lake Tahoe area despite many other drivers thinking the same thing. Lots of cars were headed the same direction but also loaded up with a lot of bikes and water craft - e.g. boats, jet skis, kayaks. After checking into my hotel I drove over to Bunny Ranch.

Cecily Rose (8th party - 7/3/19) at Bunny Ranch

After double buzzing at the gate I was let in by a new door lady and mentioned I was there to see Cecily. Cecily was already in the sitting area waiting for me so she came out very quickly and gave me nice hug. Wow, she was just as stunning as before and in a new summer dress I had not seen before and stiletto heels. After catching up on what been going on with Cecily we decided to do some karaoke. A new guy was running karaoke at the Bunny Ranch on Wednesdays. I had lots of fun singing various duets with Cecily. Cecily has a great voice and fantastic duet partner. In addition to us doing karaoke, there were a few clients and ladies singing various karaoke songs as well. Maddy was one of the ladies I had not met before but was doing karaoke. After karaoke we went back to Cecily's room. Although I had been to her room before, this time she had some nice mood lighting with scented candles. We ended up having some great conversation. One of the items we discussed were plans for the next day as that was going to be our first outdate together. After some fun conversation on various topics we started our party.

My party with Cecily was wonderful - passionate, sexy and fun! After our party we took a nice shower together and then got changed. After a few more hugs and kisses I was looking forward to seeing her the next day for our outdate.

Jul 4 - 1st outdate with Cecily Rose

After 8 amazing parties with Cecily and strong connection/chemistry I was long overdue for an outdate with her. We were originally scheduled to have this outdate last year but due to a last minute emergency we rescheduled it for this year.

After double buzzing at the gate I entered Bunny Ranch and let the same door lady who I saw the night before and also joined us for some karaoke know I was there for Cecily. Cecily came out pretty quickly and gave me a nice hug. We then went back to her room to finalize the details for our outdate. We then went outside where our limo and driver greeted us. After getting comfortable in the limo we started our party!

Cecily Rose (9th party - 7/4/19)
    A limo party was a bucket list item that I was so looking forward to doing. I also learned it was Cecily's first time to party in a limo as well. Cecily gave me a nice surprise as she wearing underneath her clothes a special two piece bikini for my eyes only and had me help her out of. My first ever limo party with Cecily was fantastic - passionate and fun! Not only did we have a lot of fun, we could also see through he windows various scenery changes as we driving through the Tahoe area. After our party finished we were able to cuddle and enjoy looking at the lake and scenery.

Once our driver got to Lake Tahoe we got out and walked to the jet ski office to take care of paperwork. There was quite a crowd of people on the beach having a great time on this Jul 4 holiday including lots of ladies in bikinis. Once we made it to the office we found out we were very lucky because we got the very last jet ski. We then went down to the water and got our life jackets and safety briefing. Then we both got onto the jet ski and slowly drove out of the harbor. The weather on the lake was perfect - not too hot and not too cold. I asked which way Cecily wanted us to go first and she said "right" so we headed up north. I then accelerated and asked how she was doing as I heard a lot of screams but they were apparently screams of joy (after asking a few times to make sure) and she said to keep going so we kept going faster. We had a blast skipping over the water with a little water spray here and there. I also enjoyed the ride as she was holding tight onto me with her hands and legs. We enjoyed looking at all of the great scenery - the lake, trees, boats, rock formations, houses, etc. Eventually after cruising up north for quite awhile we ended up turning south and cruised past our starting point and went further south. There were a lot of boats tied to buoys as we cruised by and we saw lots of people up on the beaches. Eventually we end up turning around again and went back to the original harbor we started out in. One of the pictures Cecily took was while we were out on the jet ski looking at one of the beaches and crowds. I will include it in a future post so you can see what it looked like from the water.

Once we got back into the harbor and beach area we got off the jet ski and walked back to the car parking entrance area. Once we got to where the cars were entering we were picked up by the same driver but in a different car and head back to the ranch. On the drive back we had some more great conversation and I also received some wonderful public displays of affection (PDA) from Cecily. After we arrived back to the ranch we then picked up a few things from Cecily's room and walked over to one of the bungalow suites next to the pool.

Cecily Rose (10th party - 7/4/19)
    This particular bungalow suite was one I had been in before with Cecily so I was familiar with the layout and what it had. The suite was very spacious and has not only a very large bedroom but also two separate rooms - one for a bath and massage table and another separate room for the shower.

My party with Cecily was excellent - passionate, sensual and fun! After we got dressed we then went back to her room where we got changed to get ready for dinner. For our dinner out Cecily went and changed into another beautiful yet sexy summer dress.

We then drove to dinner. We did not get more than a few hundred feet from the ranch parking lot when a bunny ran right in front of us across the road. I had never seen a bunny in the area before though I thought it was quite timely given I was also with such a gorgeous bunny in the car with me! After some more great conversation on the drive over, we arrived to our restaurant - Ti Amo. I had not been to this restaurant before but trusted Cecily's recommendations that this was a good place for dinner so we went there. We got seated in a booth which was perfect because we could be close together without being interrupted by others around us. Cecily had been to Ti Amo's before so I asked her about what she recommended. Ti Amo's has quite the nice complimentary items they bring out to you including warm bread, butter, roasted garlic and olives. Based on Cecily's recommendations we ended up sharing a tasty appetizer, then we both had salads. For the main courses Cecily had the chicken piccata and I had Cecily's recommendation: lobster mac and cheese. All of the things we had were delicious. She let me try some of her chicken and it was quite good as well. All during dinner we had great conversation on various topics and she provided a lot of PDA as well. We had so much food that neither one of us had room for dessert. After dinner we drove back to the ranch and again had some nice conversation. After arriving back at the ranch I received a few more kisses and hugs before leaving the ranch.

Jul 5

Since I am usually out in the Tahoe area during the winter, I took the opportunity to go check out a potential future summer outdate spot. One place I heard about has a nude beach. So I had a chance to drive out to that area and see what it was actually like and how much of a "hike" it takes to get there. Since I went out there during a holiday weekend the small parking lot available was full but a lot of others parked right on the highway shoulder. So after finding a parking spot on the shoulder I followed some others down the trail and switch backs and eventually made it to the actual nude beach. I can share and post some pictures if some readers are interested in the trail and/or the area itself.

The hike was relatively steep and took about 15 minutes. Except for a couple of people that were nude on a boat everyone else in the area had their clothes on. Perhaps because it was a holiday weekend most people chose to keep their clothes on.

Avery Asher (2nd party - 7/5/19)
    Since I had an amazing party and time with Avery earlier this year, I was excited to hear she was going to be around during my trip. She is not only a beautiful lady (like model gorgeous) but is very outgoing, smart, sweet, caring and has a ton of positive energy. Since we are both foodies, this time around we planned to have dinner together. So before meeting up with Avery, I drove to Kei Sushi and picked up some sushi including some special ones I knew which were Avery's favorite. And then I drove over to Glen Eagles to pick up a favorite dessert for her as well. I had not been to either restaurant before so I enjoyed checking both places out. Checking out local restaurants also helps give me potential ideas for future outdate dining options. After picking up dinner I drove over to the ranch. After double buzzing at the gate I was let in and told the door lady I was there for Avery. After sitting in the parlor for a short time Avery came out and gave me a nice hug. Just like before she was simply stunning and has some amazing long slender legs. We then went to the kitchen area and had dinner. During dinner we had some great conversation on various topics including getting caught up on what Avery was doing since her last tour. She has a fascinating life and does a lot of interesting things both within and outside the ranch. After dinner we walked over to her room. Since her room was in the same area as the workout area, I asked to see that as well. Once we got to her room we had some additional great conversation. Because her room was still getting set up properly I lucked out and we ended up going to the VIP suite for our party.

My party with Avery was outstanding - passionate, sensual and fun! She was just like before an amazing cuddler as well. After our party we went back to her room to change. After one last hug I left the ranch.

Marie Sinclair (1st party - 7/6/19)
    Marie is a new lady that I had noticed from the boards and LiveStream. After she had followed me on the boards and Twitter I ended up communicating with her to get to know her better and see if her schedule lined up with my upcoming trip. Fortunately, our schedules lined up as I was not sure if she was available for a morning party since her schedule is usually afternoons and evenings. After checking out of my hotel I drove to Kit Kat ranch and double buzzed at the gate. Once in the door I let the door lady know I was there for Marie. Marie came out pretty quickly and gave me a nice hug. Marie was very beautiful even though she mentioned she did not have on any makeup yet. She asked if I'd like to come to her room to get to know her better and I said sure. Once we got to her room she lay on the bed and asked me to get comfortable so I sat down next to her. We then had some great conversation on various topics and it helped me determine we had connection/chemistry. So after awhile the conversation changed from various hobbies/interests to party interests and negotiation. Negotiation went relatively quickly so we went to the cashier to take care of things before we went back to her room. When we got back to her room Marie said she wanted to change into a sexy outfit for me. When she came out she was wearing a sexy top and plaid mini skit and heels. I had seen this outfit on Marie before on Twitter and she looked absolutely hot!

My party with Marie was awesome - passionate, sensual and sexy! Marie was also an awesome cuddler. After our party we took a very sensual shower together. After I got out of the shower, Marie surprised me by nicely laying out my clothes on her bed. After getting changed we went back to the parlor area and had some additional great conversation. After one last hug I left Kit Kat ranch.

Overall and from every experience I had on my last trip, I can say it was an AMAZING time and easily sum up that it was the best 4th of July week ever! Thank you to Cecily, Avery, and Marie for making this a fantastic and memorable trip! Thank you also to all of the wonderful staff.

@CecilyRose @Avery Asher @Marie Sinclair

2. I was so surprisingly happy to see you that morning! I hope to reconnect with you sometime in the near future, we had such an easy flow....and heavy breathing. ;)

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Marie Sinclair for the wonderful time! Definitely easy flow and very passionate indeed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marie Sinclair likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews with @CecilyRose, @Avery Asher and @Marie Sinclair!!!! Book your fabulous party with any of the girls today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marie Sinclair likes this.
  6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Avery Asher likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Avery Asher likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Avery Asher for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]